• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i don't understand something .. why do you can build a parasyte extractor .. if the parasite is not extracted ?

and , i don't know if is intentional or not , but the moral bonus don't work in rescue mission ?

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
some oppinions
1. battle music isn't really fitting
2. the animation... isn't great. couldn't you use still images like what darkest dungeon actually did? hell you don't even have to move each body parts, literally just squish and pull their heights to imitate breathing will make future content easier to add and generally look better.

Reactions: FriedShrimp047

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, bugs to report. First off, when the game tells me about how to level up, part of the window is cut off by... something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, when I try to open the chest with my mouse, the chest is rapidly opening and closing as long as I have the button pressed. I'm not a delicate clicker, so this leaves me just crossing my finger and hoping I let go of the button at a time when the window is open and not closed. And the clkclkclkclkclkclkclk is very annoying.

Gah, this also happens when clicking to accept an item reward. My characters just ran off into a corner where the "okay" button had been. ...And I have a very bad feeling this can potentially lead to items being accidentally used when I click the "finish" button on these tutorial screens... Edit: Actually, this isn't from holding the button down, it tells my guys to move even before the window closes.

The "alpha 2.62" text covers part of the status in the bottom right in combat.

The tutorial in the guild says my adventurers are to the left, but I'm pretty sure it's referring to the ones that are on the right.

Rogue development goals don't get any credit from the dodge token they gain at the start of combat. And since I don't have any moves that grant dodge tokens at level 1...

Something's definitely slowing down the "take lust damage" goal, as well. I've received way more than the 40 damage it's giving me credit for.

Non-bugs/Suggestions:

Maybe let us change the appearance of the people in our building to whichever levels we've unlocked, instead of always having the highest level (which may be less pleasant to look at than an earlier level).

The uncurse requirements for the blindfold are a bit... much. I got it on two of my characters very early on, but I won't be able to remove it until MUCH later at this rate. First I need to get enough mana to switch their job, then I need to get that job to level 3? Yeesh.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Can I request a friendly fire ability? Having some dumb skank fuck up my entire battle makes me dearly wish for a Bitchslap button. Could also be useful for us degenerates that deliberately aim for kidnappings.
Y'know, this could actually unironically work as a class. Maybe a Domme or something who smacks the stupid out of her allies.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Okay, bugs to report.
Thanks for the report, I'll try to get them fixed by next update.
Y'know, this could actually unironically work as a class. Maybe a Domme or something who smacks the stupid out of her allies.
The (patreon-only) alchemist class actually has some moves like that, where she burns her allies to get their lust down.
i don't understand something .. why do you can build a parasyte extractor .. if the parasite is not extracted ?

and , i don't know if is intentional or not , but the moral bonus don't work in rescue mission ?
Both work on my machine, unless I'm missing something. Morale bonuses work in rescue missions. And if you extract parasites in the nursery the parasite gets extracted.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Both work on my machine, unless I'm missing something. Morale bonuses work in rescue missions. And if you extract parasites in the nursery the parasite gets extracted.

so i have a bug , because where i have 80 moral at the start , i wall to 40 in rescue mission ..
and ,i put the same fucking dumbass girl in the extractor 3 time in a row .. and the parasyte still in the body of this girl

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
so i have a bug , because where i have 80 moral at the start , i wall to 40 in rescue mission ..
and ,i put the same fucking dumbass girl in the extractor 3 time in a row .. and the parasyte still in the body of this girl
Did you click the button to extract the parasite? It's not enough to just put her in there.
I'm not sure what the moral issue can be. Though you do get a large morale boost in the first tutorial mission, so it could be that. 40 is the default value.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Considering how darkest dungeon has a huge lewd modding scene, it's weird it took this long.

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
This is great!

Now I feel like the UI needs a massive revamp, there is a lot of micromanaging to do and a bad UI can kill the enjoyment of those games.

Also I am getting huge freezes that become quite frequent as the game goes on, and disappear once I restart the game, maybe memory leaks?
Especially at the start of battles, sometimes between turns (the token counter triggers a freeze, maybe loading assets for the animation?), at the end of battles, sometimes in the UI... etc

Anyway, I love it! thanks!

Jun 19, 2018
The uncurse requirements for the blindfold are a bit... much. I got it on two of my characters very early on, but I won't be able to remove it until MUCH later at this rate. First I need to get enough mana to switch their job, then I need to get that job to level 3? Yeesh.
The blindfold is actually part of a Prisoner set. Once your character gets more items of that set applied to her, the class will automatically be forced into Prisoner. (I don't know if it needs to be number of items or just specific item slots such as weapon, etc...)

Basically the premise is that you have to deal with that cursed item for now and accept it as longer term consequence until you can afford to de-curse it either organically or via the luxurious way.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I want to ask, will the pregnancy content mostly remain at the spider enemy you shown earlier in the thread? or will it be something expanded on as the game goes on?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Lewd DD, yes please. I will definitely watch the development of this one.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 44 Votes