EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header_f95.png

Overview:
Like Darkest Dungeon, but lewd.

You are to establish a new adventurers' guild in the wastes to the North. However, a corrupting miasma of unsatiable lust still seeps the soil. Send your brave adventurers (female) forth to claim these forbidden lands. But beware, lead and train them well, lest their minds and souls be corrupted by the depraved creatures of these wastes. They will stop at nothing to kidnap your daring adventurers and subject them to unspeakably lewd horrors. So expand your fledgling guild, overcome those misbegotten instruments of desire, and fight your way towards the lewdest dungeon.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Madodev - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta 1.10
Language: English
Other Games: Ero Witches
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: -

image1.png image2.gif image3.png image4.png image5.png image6.png prisoner_cursed_gear.png maid_details.jpg cow.png grapple.png milk.png desire_panel.png quests.png horse.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EroDungeons-2.6.2Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
And the version on has also been updated. That one also includes a Web/HTML5 version (no idea how I would put that on the OP), and a Linux one.
this game reminds me that i didn't finish dd2 :(
You should. The combat system is amazing. Copying it just made me realize even more how great it is. The token system is especially nice, after seeing people completely miss buffs/debuffs in Ero Witches.
Hmm, this looks like Darkest Dungeon, just bit less lewd considering the state of current modding community of DD :LOL:
Maybe I should change the tagline to "like Darkest Dungeon mods, but the same".

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
They will stop at nothing to kidnap your daring adventurers and subject them to unspeakably lewd horrors.
Meh, you just need to subject your adventurers to some unspeakable lewd horror's of your own creation no?
And looks like this game lets you do just that. Heheh. :devilish::coffee:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Dolt
Just so you know, I'm now commissioning a musician with the Patreon money, so all areas will have their own combat (and dungeon) music and you won't have to listen to Rob Gasser - Supersonic all the time.
am i the only one that thinks this game is too hard and needs cheats
gitgud lmao
any lesbian or futa in this?
I see two sides facing off, all females?
No futa. No lesbian yet, there are female enemies (i.a. alraune) with grapple moves but those aren't in yet.
There's also some male orcs/gobbos , but again not in yet.
The next area that got voted on didn't contain them either, so it's at least two months until they would be in.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
Dolt
Just so you know, I'm now commissioning a musician with the Patreon money, so all areas will have their own combat (and dungeon) music and you won't have to listen to Rob Gasser - Supersonic all the time.
Neat! It's not like it's difficult to turn music volume down when it gets grating and play w/e in the background instead, but it does remove a bit from the intended experience.

am i the only one that thinks this game is too hard and needs cheats
Yes.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This is waaaaay too similar to Darkest Dungeon. Welp, since theyve made a clone of hentai Papers, please - now its time for Darkest Dungeon

Good luck with the game, dev!

Reactions: Kyraga
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes