Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone know where I can turn in magic guild quest and swimsuit quest?

Edit: Nvm I was being a silly goose

• Sad
Reactions: Sneed's

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone know if the developer is done with this game and what he's planning for the future? Would be interesting to support him.

Apr 6, 2020
How to open scenes with the Owner/rich man?
There are scenes only with his son, you cannot get to him himself, the door is closed. He no longer appears in his bar, the game is completed. What to do?

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
How to open scenes with the Owner/rich man?
There are scenes only with his son, you cannot get to him himself, the door is closed. He no longer appears in his bar, the game is completed. What to do?
Wait until the developer might add scenes with the guy. I was also sad when I finished the game. Maybe he will add more of owner scenes in the future. :giggle: He could als odd more reactions to different outfits and outfit states. There isn't much happening once you lactate either.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
Wait until the developer might add scenes with the guy. I was also sad when I finished the game. Maybe he will add more of owner scenes in the future. :giggle: He could als odd more reactions to different outfits and outfit states. There isn't much happening once you lactate either.
Oh, so it’s not in the game at all? Is it just in the gallery? I'm shocked.
In general, in fact, I also saw statistics with monsters. I thought there would be a lot of monsters of all kinds, but when I opened the gallery, I realized that there were very, to put it mildly, not a lot there. I don’t understand the humor, but if the developer hasn’t abandoned the game yet and will continue to add to it, then I hope he will also develop a branch with monsters. I beat the game, I didn’t even understand how. I thought it was just another quest, but this is the end, it really looks a little unfinished, but there are still reasons to enjoy the game.

Reactions: ejmuerte

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Oh, so it’s not in the game at all? Is it just in the gallery? I'm shocked.
In general, in fact, I also saw statistics with monsters. I thought there would be a lot of monsters of all kinds, but when I opened the gallery, I realized that there were very, to put it mildly, not a lot there. I don’t understand the humor, but if the developer hasn’t abandoned the game yet and will continue to add to it, then I hope he will also develop a branch with monsters. I beat the game, I didn’t even understand how. I thought it was just another quest, but this is the end, it really looks a little unfinished, but there are still reasons to enjoy the game.
The owner scenes are in the game, I activated them during the post-game, but I don't remember exactly what I did. I think you might have to complete some other events first. If you go up the ladder to the roof of the bathhouse you can access the side door to the mansion and then at some point you get a key for the front door. I'm not sure if the previous choice in the club to either get milked or keep the owner's son company has any effect on this, I went with the son.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
The owner scenes are in the game, I activated them during the post-game, but I don't remember exactly what I did. I think you might have to complete some other events first. If you go up the ladder to the roof of the bathhouse you can access the side door to the mansion and then at some point you get a key for the front door. I'm not sure if the previous choice in the club to either get milked or keep the owner's son company has any effect on this, I went with the son.
I'm just in the postgame. I tried a bunch of different options. Completed almost all the quests that appeared at the end. All that remains is a quest to piece together some kind of device.
I haven’t met the owner in the game since that event in the bar; in general, I’ve tried a lot, and nothing works. Let everything remain as it is, perhaps the developer will really add to the game, then I’ll come back to it again.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
If you skip the Bunny Rabbit event completely or don't choose the Bunny Rabbit outfit during the event, you get hard-locked out of the owner and his son's scenes, I'm pretty sure. Otherwise, if you go through the owner's son scenes, you'll eventually get a quest near the end of the game to see the owner's events.

Reactions: Lobbly
Apr 6, 2020
If you skip the Bunny Rabbit event completely or don't choose the Bunny Rabbit outfit during the event, you get hard-locked out of the owner and his son's scenes, I'm pretty sure. Otherwise, if you go through the owner's son scenes, you'll eventually get a quest near the end of the game to see the owner's events.
I already tried it, I still have saves for both the end of the game and the post-game.
There, even the owner himself said that if you choose a prostitute costume, then it’s as if the heroine recognizes herself as his girl. But this only gives access to the scene with his son, which can be passed without having sex with him. And this “work” will become repetitive. You can restart the event many times, nothing will change. The owner will not be anywhere else, there is no progress with his son, in the bar I specially opened all the scenes that were possible, but even so the owner did not appear, in short, I tried a lot. The only thing I haven’t tried is completing the last task in the post-game, where you need to assemble some kind of mechanism, and for this you need to create several parts.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I already tried it, I still have saves for both the end of the game and the post-game.
There, even the owner himself said that if you choose a prostitute costume, then it’s as if the heroine recognizes herself as his girl. But this only gives access to the scene with his son, which can be passed without having sex with him. And this “work” will become repetitive. You can restart the event many times, nothing will change. The owner will not be anywhere else, there is no progress with his son, in the bar I specially opened all the scenes that were possible, but even so the owner did not appear, in short, I tried a lot. The only thing I haven’t tried is completing the last task in the post-game, where you need to assemble some kind of mechanism, and for this you need to create several parts.
You're not seeing this quest?

202402201708479003.jpg

Apr 6, 2020
You're not seeing this quest?

View attachment 3373046
In general, only when I made the heroine a whore (not in the sense that she has depravity 100, but about the achievement in status), she slept with the owner’s son, only then did his employee appear at the miners’ guild and offer this quest. This is the only way I was able to achieve this yesterday. But the funny thing is that in the gallery you can get to this point, preserving the heroine’s virginity, it turns out that she may not sleep with his son. And I don’t understand how to achieve this. And I won’t, I’ve had enough of this game already, I’ll wait for a continuation from the developer, if there is one of course.

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
i seemed to have a bug, i have a quest to craft the pile bunker+2 but i already did so well before the quest showed up i even crafter the pile bunker +3 after the quest showed up but there is no progression.
The game tells you what to do once you leave the witch/pharmacist's house, which is that you go to her workshop (the one near the bar)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes