3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Just for the record...ntr is cuckholding and cheating stuff, right?
Definitions vary, but for me it's romance/sexual content involving any of the MC's LIs and anyone except for MC. For me that also includes lesbian content among multiple of MC's LIs.

Captain Ahab

Nov 21, 2020
so is the solution for some to be able to play this game if they get the black screen is to remove vcl player from their computer?
I only get a black screen, I hope you can solve the problem with vlc plug in
Apparently there is a problem running the game.jar file if you have the 64-bit version of VLC installed. We can't guarantee if uninstalling VLC or using the 32-bit version is a solution.
We are currently working on this problem and on new content. Here is a sneak preview of the upcoming skill tree. We plan to release Tier 1,2 and some parts of Tier 3 for all Skilltrees.

skilltree_preview.JPG

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Apparently there is a problem running the game.jar file if you have the 64-bit version of VLC installed. We can't guarantee if uninstalling VLC or using the 32-bit version is a solution.
I have 64-bit VLC but the game runs okay if I run game.jar directly. The game is then being run from my installed Java 12 64-bit.
However if I try to run it with java -jar game.jar I get the vlc error because then I'm running from my installed Java 13 32-bit.
Not sure this will help you but just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain Ahab

Wallksys

Jul 15, 2020
We are currently working on this problem and on new content. Here is a sneak preview of the upcoming skill tree. We plan to release Tier 1,2 and some parts of Tier 3 for all Skilltrees.

View attachment 914808
I dont have any VLC installed and get black screen anyways

Captain Ahab

Nov 21, 2020
I have 64-bit VLC but the game runs okay if I run game.jar directly. The game is then being run from my installed Java 12 64-bit.
However if I try to run it with java -jar game.jar I get the vlc error because then I'm running from my installed Java 13 32-bit.
Not sure this will help you but just thought I'd mention it.
Thank you very much. Btw, love ur game.

I dont have any VLC installed and get black screen anyways

We tried to reproduce the error without success yet. We tried using different versions of vlc and even uninstalling it, the game.jar stills works. As GRasputin and other users mentioned earlier, the problem is most likely connected to Java and not VLC.
Wallksys whats your OS and Java Version?

However, we will keep trying to pinpoint the problem. The update with the eventual fix is planned for the first week of december.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes