VN - HTML - Completed - Erected City: The Game [Final] [Smerinka]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

I gotta say I was quite impressed with the quality of animations considering this is only an HTML game. The animations are certainly very good. The models are also very good, despite penises being WAY too big. Othrewise, great game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bdsmgeek

Not much of a game, semi interactive series of animations, good quality 3d models and animations though, big futa cocks too. I would like if there was a bit more actual game play not just binary choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hesctai

As usual, Smerinka does quality work. The models are superb and the situations frankly original. We regret each time that it is a bit short, but a little logical with this kind of work. Strongly future games or stories of the author.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Valronn

I can only give it a 5 star, the animations are out of this world with better detail then anything else out there and it's by a long long way. It is very short but that's hardly a surprise as it would end up being a gigantic file with the detail used. The characters are great looking and I will eagerly await the next chapter or more work from the makers!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

1.87m96kg25cm

idk why but i fucking love this game! I would really appreciate if you could variet between having a dick and not having a dick. I think this game could be very interesting in the future but i already love it!