• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ERATOHOK:

Sun Tzu was right...
Wars are won with not the most men but with the most money...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought money meta was pretty much indisputable fact. It's the single most versatile resource in the game. Not enough officers? Buy more. Not enough soldiers? Buy more. Not enough training? Buy more. Building relationships? Buy gifts and alcohol. Captured ally? Buy soldiers and trade. Buy voodoo dolls to fuck every country leader in a turn. Buy drugs and sex toys for training. Buy more time for interactions. Buy a personality change. Buy gender change. Buy cosmetic surgery. It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie, baby buy buy buy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I thought money meta was pretty much indisputable fact. It's the single most versatile resource in the game. Not enough officers? Buy more. Not enough soldiers? Buy more. Not enough training? Buy more. Building relationships? Buy gifts and alcohol. Captured ally? Buy soldiers and trade. Buy voodoo dolls to fuck every country leader in a turn. Buy drugs and sex toys for training. Buy more time for interactions. Buy a personality change. Buy gender change. Buy cosmetic surgery. It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie, baby buy buy buy.
Oh for relationships I just spammed conversations until they reached happy state then spam headpats.
Nightcrawling / training just makes everything boring so I just forget its existence.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh for relationships I just spammed conversations until they reached happy state then spam headpats.
Nightcrawling / training just makes everything boring so I just forget its existence.
Personally, I just talk until 800 favor, then auto physical contact while flirting. Don't forget you can invite out to add an extra 3 turns. Buying an expensive gift after dinner can easily throw you into love territory a turn earlier. By training, I mainly meant XP, but using clit and nipple caps help break the more stubborn characters faster.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Personally, I just talk until 800 favor, then auto physical contact while flirting. Don't forget you can invite out to add an extra 3 turns. Buying an expensive gift after dinner can easily throw you into love territory a turn earlier. By training, I mainly meant XP, but using clit and nipple caps help break the more stubborn characters faster.
Yeah, add the pocketwatch as well if you want to minmax that hard too. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seem like you have unlocked: Secret ending.
Imagine that if they actually thought about it and gave us uhh "MONEY" ending.
I blame undertale for giving me that idea.

But yeah...
Genocide run is still the best and I've already murdered countless SANS already.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Imagine that if they actually thought about it and gave us uhh "MONEY" ending.
I blame undertale for giving me that idea.

But yeah...
Genocide run is still the best and I've already murdered countless SANS already.
Given it was translated by 4channers I expect the ending to be:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Jesus fucking christ, I don't think it's possible to avoid turtling and building up your income. Attacking and getting attacked is not only a risk, expensive, and tedious cycle, but having fucking 3 factions in a coalition defend a single, isolated city that I've surrounded tooth and nail and are hiding behind the borders of someone I ceasefired, is absolute bullshit. The country they were protecting had like 3000 troops remaining. The reinforcements kept sending like 5000 each turn. I got so annoyed, I allied said neighboring country and sent in an invasion to kill those coalition countries. Because they sent all their dudes to help the one country, they basically had no means to defend themselves while I raided all their cities even with suboptimal units. After losing a few cities, their consciption and wallets dried up and I killed all three in one go.

Also, fuck playing as an officer. It took them like 77 turns to unify the world, and only because I'm still doing the heavy lifting of diplomacy, management, aggressive recruiting/enslaving/nightraiding. Not being able to pick the units or cities they were in means we were constantly losing about as much cities as we were gaining every turn. The only reason we succeeded was because I was training rulers and demanding them to give me a hostage, enslaving the hostage, and giving them back the hostage for soldiers. I found out only halfway through that "Covert activity" means getting foreign officers who are loyal to you to sabotage their own country. P.S. I also was playing the succubus faction, so my officers becoming pregnant constantly was also a pain.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Also, playing as a futa fucking sucks. It feels like it's so much harder to raise favorability than playing as a dude. The only benefit is going to rescue people/defeat random events yourself because everyone else's stats are too low. Except most of those rape events don't even have a check. You either unknowingly chose an option that automatically results in being raped or you get into a fight where if you lose you're raped.

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know about the anon expansion of this as posted on Gitgud vs. the 2023 version, vs. this 2022 version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Jesus fucking christ, I don't think it's possible to avoid turtling and building up your income. Attacking and getting attacked is not only a risk, expensive, and tedious cycle, but having fucking 3 factions in a coalition defend a single, isolated city that I've surrounded tooth and nail and are hiding behind the borders of someone I ceasefired, is absolute bullshit. The country they were protecting had like 3000 troops remaining. The reinforcements kept sending like 5000 each turn. I got so annoyed, I allied said neighboring country and sent in an invasion to kill those coalition countries. Because they sent all their dudes to help the one country, they basically had no means to defend themselves while I raided all their cities even with suboptimal units. After losing a few cities, their consciption and wallets dried up and I killed all three in one go.

Also, fuck playing as an officer. It took them like 77 turns to unify the world, and only because I'm still doing the heavy lifting of diplomacy, management, aggressive recruiting/enslaving/nightraiding. Not being able to pick the units or cities they were in means we were constantly losing about as much cities as we were gaining every turn. The only reason we succeeded was because I was training rulers and demanding them to give me a hostage, enslaving the hostage, and giving them back the hostage for soldiers. I found out only halfway through that "Covert activity" means getting foreign officers who are loyal to you to sabotage their own country. P.S. I also was playing the succubus faction, so my officers becoming pregnant constantly was also a pain.
Working as an officer is a funny and kinda frustrating experience.
I tend to choose the weakest ones and sometimes I betray them to join the ones who want independence like Nue and Seija.
Or even better, I hire those two in said weakest faction and watch the chaos unfold later when they usurp. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

But yeah, the AI rulers are way too f-ing dumb, YOU need to do diplomacy while they just invade left and right so your territories will also be taken left and right.

BONUS:
Okay, I managed to win faster this time only by 2 turns less. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I can probably optimize this more if I actually conquer while paying others to be annexed by me.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Working as an officer is a funny and kinda frustrating experience.
I tend to choose the weakest ones and sometimes I betray them to join the ones who want independence like Nue and Seija.
Or even better, I hire those two in said weakest faction and watch the chaos unfold later when they usurp. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've been establishing in untouched territories with less/weaker officers to offset the NG+. If I did that shit with a brand new custom character, I'd probably not last more than a couple turns without a couple decent officers to offset my tiny max troops count and income. Everyone else had like 8k soldiers and ~1.4k economic power vs my ass with 1.2k soldiers and 400 economic power. I only made it because I built the Tax office ASAP and dumped most of my treasury into growing that income. By turn 6, it was like 1.2k economic power and 2k soldiers, but at that point, I could just buy the soldiers I'm lacking. I put myself between Marisa, Remelia, and Reimu, so I was invading and fending off invasions from every direction. It was also at this time I found out that Marisa friggin' sends out 6k large raiing paries to attack during early game. Had to pour my personal income into treasury just to plug the border with soldiers and a couple decent defenders. Beause I put all my money into soldiers and personally had to be on the front lines, I had nothing in the way of improving my reputation.
Also, in my case, it wasn't Nue or Seija that betrayed me. It was Mamizou. Fucking took half my fighting force hostage. Had to buy them back with soldiers.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been establishing in untouched territories with less/weaker officers to offset the NG+. If I did that shit with a brand new custom character, I'd probably not last more than a couple turns without a couple decent officers to offset my tiny max troops count and income. Everyone else had like 8k soldiers and ~1.4k economic power vs my ass with 1.2k soldiers and 400 economic power. I only made it because I built the Tax office ASAP and dumped most of my treasury into growing that income. By turn 6, it was like 1.2k economic power and 2k soldiers, but at that point, I could just buy the soldiers I'm lacking. I put myself between Marisa, Remelia, and Reimu, so I was invading and fending off invasions from every direction. It was also at this time I found out that Marisa friggin' sends out 6k large raiing paries to attack during early game. Had to pour my personal income into treasury just to plug the border with soldiers and a couple decent defenders. Beause I put all my money into soldiers and personally had to be on the front lines, I had nothing in the way of improving my reputation.
Also, in my case, it wasn't Nue or Seija that betrayed me. It was Mamizou. Fucking took half my fighting force hostage. Had to buy them back with soldiers.
I mean, new characters have 0 tech researched which means EVERY faction is pissed at us.
Diplomacy tree is too broken 'cause it lessens the hostility.
I spent like 5 NG+ runs so I can train my MC and learn SPECIFIC skills that are always prioritized for solo-carry.
Reimu seals my skills so I usually avoid her but I can overwhelm with stat checks and many troops though.

Forget paying them 1k per turn, the other factions will spread rumors about you anyway so all that favor goes down the drain unless you can pay 5k+ per turn. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Strats like this only work once you've researched far enough in one or two trees, well more into diplomacy tree part anyway.

I usually just put my officers to the most vulnerable territories to attack with at least 10k troops to defend while I just rack up cash.
They can fight once then the next turn, it's a ceasefire and they can't anymore.

SIDE NOTE:
For eraTW, why can't we have random events where we can accidentally barge in someone's room while they're changing, if we fail the speech check it's a danmaku fight that knocks us out for the day by depleting our stamina!!!

Or if it's someone that likes us, it can even lead to SEGGS!!!

For immersion purposes of course.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
For eraTW, why can't we have random events where we can accidentally barge in someone's room while they're changing
That would require changing clothes to take time. Everyone knows changing your outfit is a blink of an eye in Gensokyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That would require changing clothes to take time. Everyone knows changing your outfit is a blink of an eye in Gensokyo
Yeah but not for the OTHERS maybe aside from Sakuya, we literally have the ability to control time, that explains how we can exchange clothes ASAP.
100% immersion

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
SIDE NOTE:
For eraTW, why can't we have random events where we can accidentally barge in someone's room while they're changing, if we fail the speech check it's a danmaku fight that knocks us out for the day by depleting our stamina!!!

Or if it's someone that likes us, it can even lead to SEGGS!!!

For immersion purposes of course.
You can catch them masturbating, easier with rabbit charm.
Catching means you can push them down easier by blackmailing them with their secret, and if they like you can suggest thats its more fun with two people.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can catch them masturbating, easier with rabbit charm.
Catching means you can push them down easier by blackmailing them with their secret, and if they like you can suggest thats its more fun with two people.
Yeah but that usually needs them to be at high sexual frustration and at the same time, favor + trust stat checks.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I mean, new characters have 0 tech researched which means EVERY faction is pissed at us.
Diplomacy tree is too broken 'cause it lessens the hostility.
I spent like 5 NG+ runs so I can train my MC and learn SPECIFIC skills that are always prioritized for solo-carry.
Reimu seals my skills so I usually avoid her but I can overwhelm with stat checks and many troops though.

Forget paying them 1k per turn, the other factions will spread rumors about you anyway so all that favor goes down the drain unless you can pay 5k+ per turn. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Strats like this only work once you've researched far enough in one or two trees, well more into diplomacy tree part anyway.

I usually just put my officers to the most vulnerable territories to attack with at least 10k troops to defend while I just rack up cash.
They can fight once then the next turn, it's a ceasefire and they can't anymore.
Damn dude, I can't imagine how many turns you must have spent to get those stats close to 200.

I've only completed two research trees so far, Taxation and Combat. I didn't bother researching Diplomacy because I'm bloodthirsty and it's easier to just hand out like $750 to 2-4 countries at a time. For everyone else, there's always good ol' shotgun DEMOCRACY. Maybe in my next NG+, I'll try a no-scouting run and solely employ via imprisonment and events. I'll even just hang back and "discuss" with my fellow leaders instead of paying them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn dude, I can't imagine how many turns you must have spent to get those stats close to 200.

I've only completed two research trees so far, Taxation and Combat. I didn't bother researching Diplomacy because I'm bloodthirsty and it's easier to just hand out like $750 to 2-4 countries at a time. For everyone else, there's always good ol' shotgun DEMOCRACY. Maybe in my next NG+, I'll try a no-scouting run and solely employ via imprisonment and events. I'll even just hang back and "discuss" with my fellow leaders instead of paying them.
Exploration, fighting enemies, the part-time work every turn and RNG daily events (mostly from Eirin or Reisen 'cause they keep making me chug experimental potions).
"Persuasion" works if someone has high politics stat or smth and loyalty to you.
But given how I have S on most stats, I can recruit mostly any character with just me persuading every turn.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes