Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.3.5] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1609405898003.png

NOTE: I will no longer be continuing this mod. The last few game updates have had so many changes each time, that I've had to redo the mod from scratch each time. I no longer have the time, nor the drive to keep having to redo the mod every update. Hopefully someone will pick up where I left off.
Updated:
Game/Creator: EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm - GleenX Studio -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.3 .5
Game Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. (0.3.5) HERE by Jeevant
-

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I tested your mod and it works wonders. Impressive job. (y)

Although I think the game is more interesting and funny without cheats, for people who wants to perfectly control their story, this mod is great.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Punto

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I may be a bit busy today, MAME Update Day and all, but with a quick check on this mod, do like it, and may have to play more of it when I have time. Thank you so much for doing this.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Multi Arcade Machine Emulator, I wasn't a fan of it at first, but once I got the hang of it, it became my favorite computer program. Basically, it plays old school arcade games and gaming systems, and this update, they did a total overhaul of coding, so LOTS to check out.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
will be getting a copy of the game incl. my mod ported for android as soon as i can.