Others Partial Era Games Translation's

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Ok so these games seem really under the radar and not really well known but i found these era games a while back when eratoho K was posted on here and i delved further into these text based games but so many are left fully untranslated or not translated at all.

What i mainly want to ask is for someone to please further translate EraTohoReverse
There's a good chunk already translated but There's still a lot left

The Era usually focus a lot around slave training with a few other stand outs like EraAdventureWithTentacle or EraTohoTW

In EraTohoReverse the roles are swapped and instead YOU are the slave

I honestly do not know how hard these games would be to translate but id appreciate a shot at it at all

Wiki Link (Very bare bones wiki mainly used just to get the latest versions of the games) -

EraTohoReverse DL Link -

* These links are probly gonna appear as malicious but never had an issue with site and been using it for a while and as for the games themselves, seem just like false positives, the games dont run on unity or RPGMaker or any common thing like that (which is also why i have no idea how hard this would be to translate).

when you extract the zip run Emuera-Anchor (From what ive played all era games use this)

Seems like the person who previously translated the game went dark and just stoped

Reactions: belzewolf22

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Seems like the person who previously translated the game went dark and just stopped
Hardly. From what i've seen the translations are mostly a group effort on imageboards, but the only ones who really get attention are TohoK and TohoTW, while Reverse mostly gets ignored by everyone because it's femdom and that sadly isn't super popular over there.

So far, it looks like most of the game itself is translated aside from character dialogue.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Hardly. From what i've seen the translations are mostly a group effort on imageboards, but the only ones who really get attention are TohoK and TohoTW, while Reverse mostly gets ignored by everyone because it's femdom and that sadly isn't super popular over there.

So far, it looks like most of the game itself is translated aside from character dialogue.
Yeah and sadly the dialogue is a pretty important aspect id say in a text based game, that isnt the only one i have my eyes on that doesnt seem translated yet well like theres still eratoho JK and erainschool. Again not sure how difficult it would be to translate these games. Some games like Lona's RPG are fairly easy to translate as you can find a text file in the game's folders and just replace whatever language is there with english, if these games could be translated similarly to that then i would do it myself.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Yea I don't know if its the adhd, or something else but my head hurts if I try to do more than 10 min of trans work, its why i haven't just learned japanese as well, can only look at a text book so long the X.X. Saw something about auto translate, anyone know how to do that?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
There is a pretty interesting one too, Era Maou, you play as a demon lord managing a dungeon, very different from the standard "you the hero invade the evil maou dungeon" gameplay.

jacklhoward

Apr 25, 2023
does anybody know if the untranslated japanese version of eratoho reverse has no sound by default?
the BGM title appears in bottom right corner but there is no sound.
also the translated version has no sound either, even if i downloaded a soundfont and pointed the location of it to my VLC player.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
does anybody know if the untranslated japanese version of eratoho reverse has no sound by default?
the BGM title appears in bottom right corner but there is no sound.
also the translated version has no sound either, even if i downloaded a soundfont and pointed the location of it to my VLC player.
was unaware there was supposed to be sound in the first place, you can search through the games folders and see if there's even any audio files if you'd like.

it could also be something that was supposed to be implemented but never was, i don't know all the details but from what i know dev never wanted to stop working on it but they lost access to their own files/tools so they weren't able to work on the game but they do still want to continue developing it.

been a while since i had heard of it and even longer since it originally happened so for all i know maybe the dev is working on it again and its just that no one is translating it (i doubt really doubt it though).