VN Ren'Py Completed Episicava [Volume 1] [Epic Works]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dotzheimer

Oct 17, 2016
i have to say that this is one of the few games here i rly play for the story. most of the time i skip it to get to the erotic stuff.
here it was so far only 1 okayish h-scene and one of the options from the choices always leads to a bad end, but...
the character are great, it's funny and it's just... pretty awesome tbh

EDIT: some choices matter. play it till the end, which unlocked a new end. was skipping through and tried some other choices. some lead to bad ends, but suddenly i found myself on a pretty new story. didnt finish that one yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Not very interactive at all but a fun, cliche filled story that doesn't take itself too seriously. Its pretty fun if you aren't tired of standard anime story line and protagonists. The main character starts off young and actually goes through some growth, so he isn't completely unlikeable. I'm only a bit of the way through so if it takes any drastic changes in quality I'll probably make a new post.

Reactions: cloudmoon

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Also, I really like the music used. Its really good imo, I kinda want to put it in my playlist

D

Deleted member 142505

Overview:
The main factions include: The Tonitrui, the Excedente, the Praecantator, the Permuto, and the Northmanni. Each has their own unique set of abilities that came with the collision – with the exception of the Northmanni, who remain largely unchanged.

Among these races, however, existed a special group of people who managed to retain all the other races’ abilities. They were a very powerful - but small and isolated group - known as “Emulators.”

Arin Arlento was one of these people, living in a remote village with his grandfather and other members of their race; everything was peaceful until the Northmanni Empire massacred the Emulators and kidnapped his childhood friend, Aria.

The only other survivor, Arin escaped into the Northmanni’s home continent of Rakos, hiding and plotting his revenge – that is, until he found out that Aria was still alive and was being experimented on.

Loathing the world that took everything away from him, Arin begins his quest to retrieve his friend and exact retribution on those who destroyed all that he held dear.

It’s one misguided man against the world…

Updated: 22/01/2018
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Censorship: None
Version: Volume 1 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -

These have to be the funniest genre tags I've seen ever.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean I feel BIG SWORDS! is more descriptive than male protaganist in telling you what the game really contains.

Reactions: bas

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Wooooow! Thank you so much for the upload! :p
I actually thought about buying it over on Nutaku, but I am glad I didnt. o:
Gonna try that out today & stuff. Best wishes~

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I've done both paths, I've went after Alacria's father and went after the council. After dealing with Alacria's father it said there would be a third choice at the end, and after finishing Anaim's route it said there would be a third additional choice at the end of it plus I've unlocked the true path. I've done a skip through from the beginning and there aren't any new choices or anything else different. Did I miss a choice somewhere or something?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I've done both paths, I've went after Alacria's father and went after the council. After dealing with Alacria's father it said there would be a third choice at the end, and after finishing Anaim's route it said there would be a third additional choice at the end of it plus I've unlocked the true path. I've done a skip through from the beginning and there aren't any new choices or anything else different. Did I miss a choice somewhere or something?
can't remeber where, but one of the options that usually results in a "bad" end will take you along the new route.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Is it just me or does the game description read like you just walked into the middle of a conversation?

"The main factions include: The Tonitrui, the Excedente, the Praecantator, the Permuto, and the Northmanni."
Wait what? Who are these people? MAtter of fact who are you & how did you get in my house?

"Each has their own unique set of abilities that came with the collision – with the exception of the Northmanni, who remain largely unchanged."
Collision? Was there a pile up on the 405? You're not gonna tell me how you got in my house are ya? You sneaky bastard.

"Among these races, however, existed a special group of people who managed to retain all the other races’ abilities. They were a very powerful - but small and isolated group - known as “Emulators.”
So... Sentient DOSBOX, the people. Well that's really f**kin weird.

"Arin Arlento was one of these people, living in a remote village with his grandfather and other members of their race; everything was peaceful until the Northmanni Empire massacred the Emulators and kidnapped his childhood friend, Aria."
Ah. Must be the native original hardware ride or die purists.

"The only other survivor, Arin escaped into the Northmanni’s home continent of Rakos, hiding and plotting his revenge – that is, until he found out that Aria was still alive and was being experimented on."
That's how the Commodore Vic slim happened. Poor bastard. Hey seriously though, get out of my house. You're weird.

Reactions: Daveck
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote