Comics Epic Nihil comics [Epic Nihil]

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
supergirl's last stand.jpg

Overview:
Collection of comics from Epic Nihil (Roderick Swalwyki). It's an ongoing story about DC superheroines (Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Starfire) facing demons as well as known villains from their universe. Usually they get harmed very explicitely and violently (notice tags!) before saving the world again.​

Updated: 2024-05-19
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: varies
Pages: ~40 each issue
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - - -

supergirl's last stand.jpg supiintrouble.jpg green.jpg someonelikesithard.jpg ouchthathurts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
the face you make when shes asking for a guy with a literal jackhammer to destroy her cooter
Yeah I thought that was rather extreme until I remembered she was supergirl.

Supergirl: ... I never thought it would turn out this way... All the time I was Superman's secret emergency-weapon, I eagerly looked forward to the day when I could operate openly! Now that it's finally happened, I — I feel no happiness at the "glory" that's now... mine...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
That's it, now links for all issues are in 1st post (except the newest one I will post earliest in a month).

Would be great if someone create a mirror (or two). I'd ll add them to 1st post when available.

So, @Alexander Krisnov, it seems you dislike the stuff ... but would you be so nice and add the entries in "Genre" as tags to this thread, please? :coldsweat:

Reactions: supergirl1997

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Interesting. Minor point but the author doesn't appear to know what "sodomize" means. Considering the number of times it is referenced in the text is is a bit annoying.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Interesting. Minor point but the author doesn't appear to know what "sodomize" means. Considering the number of times it is referenced in the text is is a bit annoying.
ehm, there's alot of anal sex (=sodomize in english) and Doomsday can be seen as animal (the other meaning of sodomize) :p

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
very high level of violence, even if sometimes is almost just described by words ("I feel my ribs break") then graphically drawn... but I like the stories anyway.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
ehm, there's alot of anal sex (=sodomize in english) and Doomsday can be seen as animal (the other meaning of sodomize) :p
In the first comic (which is what I was reading when I wrote my comment) there is continual reference to sodomy while none is indicated in the drawings i.e. no anal penetration (thanks for your handy translation but I already knew what sodomize meant) . In the text there is reference to sodomy then concurrent reference to being fucked in the pussy (the whole scene with the telephone pole being shoved up inside her in particular). That is not sodomy.
Yes in later issues there is anal sex but that was not the case to which I was referring.
I considered that perhaps it was referring to the bestiality aspect but in the issue to which I was referring it was a demon so didn't really consider him as an animal, eh, minor point anyway.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
issue 15 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've also been hoping to see it uploaded ever since the OP :) This series is incredible. Issue 15 would be very appreciated. I check in pretty regularly to see if it's been uploaded.
I'll upload issue 15 after work. Meanwhile, if you like heroines in distress, you can enjoy this :)

... 11 hours later ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
#15 is a down issue to me, still worth [fapping] reading

TinyHoaws

Mar 30, 2018
Awesome comic. One guy does all of this? I didn't find much on Epic Nihil online.
Yeah, I've talked to him he does all of them by himself. He's also doing all this at a financial loss, so i don't know how long hes going to continue doing them...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, I've talked to him he does all of them by himself. He's also doing all this at a financial loss, so i don't know how long hes going to continue doing them...
Would be bad if he stops working. Did you suggest him Patreon or something like this? At least his comics don't contain incest ^^

dean027

May 3, 2018
Part #9 is completely crazy with the supergirl full destruction. I hope it will hapen another time in another issue.