EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Cover.png

Overview:
A math-and-text based game inspired by Sim Brothel and Slave Maker, with the twist that this time, instead of managing whores, you are the whore that needs to satisfy customers. It has a very detailed character creation, transformation, and progress system, and every single aspect of your character affects the customer's satisfaction.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Zamor5 -
Censored: No.
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Dialogue1.PNG Initial reaction.PNG Sex.PNG Mansion.PNG Guard.PNG

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Zamor5 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
PS I only mirrored one version. When mirroring we don't do folders.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
, hey, is it possible to make mac version?
I've actually made it, but I need an Apple Developer license, which is a paid subscription, for it to work on other people's devices. I definitely intend to get it in the future if people are interested in the game and launch a Mac version with one of the future releases.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Is this only male protag, or are their plans/possibilities of female protag also? Though to be fair there are not alot of brothel sims where your a guy and are not the one running the place, so its in a niche of its own.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I downloaded from MEGA. I will try the GDRIVE option...
I didn't post it on MEGA, the mod here was kind enough to post one version of it to MEGA for me, so it's possible it's not the win32 version.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Is this only male protag, or are their plans/possibilities of female protag also? Though to be fair there are not alot of brothel sims where your a guy and are not the one running the place, so its in a niche of its own.
That's the plan for one of the future releases: players will be able to play as both a man or a woman and as a straight, gay, or bisexual person. Those options will be available in the character creator.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
thx for the clarification, i will keep it on my watch list. Good luck with the project.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I didn't post it on MEGA, the mod here was kind enough to post one version of it to MEGA for me, so it's possible it's not the win32 version.
Well I have downloaded the -ia32 and Windows runs it, but there is another error from the program, that I see for the first time:
DiscardVirtualMemory.png
something telling about cannot find entry point for DiscardVirtualMemory procedure

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes