| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
At the begining, it's not skippable but later on it'll become options as MC learn his role.
If MMC can later flip the roles on that character. I'm ok with that. I understand that power dynamics will work in story and that will change as the story moves on.

Reactions: DENGYOU

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why do all the characters have short black lines on them?
I think it's meant to represent them being covered in dirt, dust & grime from the mines, i guess.

The art and overview make the setting and story feel fresh and promising.
The genre tags being all lumped together makes me strongly suspect very little of that content is actually in the demo yet.
Looks like it's "waiting game" time to see what the creator actually delivers then, at least for me.

Last edited:

Mamochaa

Oct 7, 2022
I really liked the demo, the game looks very promising. I would like to offer to translate the game into Brazilian Portuguese, contact me if you like the idea

DENGYOU

Feb 7, 2022
I think it's meant to represent them being covered in dirt, dust & grime from the mines, i guess.

The art and overview make the setting and story feel fresh and promising.
The genre tags being all lumped together makes me strongly suspect very little of that content is actually in the demo yet.
Looks like it's "waiting game" time to see what the creator actually delivers then, at least for me.
Thanks for your concern, I hope I can deliver.

I really liked the demo, the game looks very promising. I would like to offer to translate the game into Brazilian Portuguese, contact me if you like the idea
I'll contact you once I complete the chapter 1. Thanks for the offer anyway.

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
I didn't understand. How can a fat man with a gold tooth remain fat under conditions of hard physical labor? it's just like forced "cardio camp" for fat bastards. Er muss dünner gemacht werden, denke ich.
1715415540285.png 1715415604034.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and DENGYOU

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
1715420931096.png You are out of uniform, soldier!!! Where is your power armor?! Don't have any?! You expect me to believe that, maggot?! The truth is you lost an expensive piece of army-issue equipment!!! That suit is going to come out of your pay, and you will remain in this mans army until you are five hundred and ten years old, which is the number of years it will take for you to pay for a Mark II Powered Combat Armor you have lost!!! Report to the armory and have a new suit issued to you, then report back to me, privaaate! Dismiiissed!!!

• Haha

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
Promising game – I like what's available so far. The characters have distinctive personalities (although the fat slave was an anachronistic sight), the lore exposition was done well in a simple shadow puppetry-like sequence, and the AI generated backgrounds add to the atmosphere (open expanse for the desert at the intro and the claustrophobic underground mines for the rest of demo).

On the negatives: please get an editor, or a beta reader. The spelling and grammatical mistakes were many and made it hard to follow the story. Unfortunately I can see this putting off some people.

Overall, good demo. All the best for the future updates!

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I''m interested in femdom so I was wondering how much of it is the game gonna have in the future, is it a side thing?

DENGYOU

Feb 7, 2022
Promising game – I like what's available so far. The characters have distinctive personalities (although the fat slave was an anachronistic sight), the lore exposition was done well in a simple shadow puppetry-like sequence, and the AI generated backgrounds add to the atmosphere (open expanse for the desert at the intro and the claustrophobic underground mines for the rest of demo).

On the negatives: please get an editor, or a beta reader. The spelling and grammatical mistakes were many and made it hard to follow the story. Unfortunately I can see this putting off some people.

Overall, good demo. All the best for the future updates!
Thanks for the critique and feedback.

I''m interested in femdom so I was wondering how much of it is the game gonna have in the future, is it a side thing?
Given the status as a slave. MC will met higher status woman/man later in the story.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Even at maximum text speed the text seems to crawl out quite slowly, but if I click to proceed mid-text, instead of skipping to the end of the current line of dialogue, it skips it outright and goes to the next line of dialogue.

Either needs a faster maximum text speed or an option for text to appear instantly instead of typewriter-style. And independently of that, click behaviour should be to conclude the currently-appearing line of text if one is in progress.

DENGYOU

Feb 7, 2022
Even at maximum text speed the text seems to crawl out quite slowly, but if I click to proceed mid-text, instead of skipping to the end of the current line of dialogue, it skips it outright and goes to the next line of dialogue.

Either needs a faster maximum text speed or an option for text to appear instantly instead of typewriter-style. And independently of that, click behaviour should be to conclude the currently-appearing line of text if one is in progress.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at this and make sure it fixed in the next update.

Reactions: track989