• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
does this has gf ntr? Or is it mostly "incest" ntr? Like with the sister and such

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Do you know anymore? Because unironically you need a guy to FIND the NTR events lol.
Actually, as it's said in the game itself, in order to activate and find the NTR scenes the player must change the male MC (Haru) with the LIs to go in search of the NTR. That is, to get Amelia's NTR you must use her, Reina's NTR only happens when you swap with her and so on.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Actually, as it's said in the game itself, in order to activate and find the NTR scenes the player must change the male MC (Haru) with the LIs to go in search of the NTR. That is, to get Amelia's NTR you must use her, Reina's NTR only happens when you swap with her and so on.
I understand that perfectly, I just don't know where to go.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Do you know anymore? Because unironically you need a guy to FIND the NTR events lol.
In terms of NTR events so far:
Reina: Eastern District Tavern
Elinore: Floor 1 of Royal Palace, Throne room
Lucielle: Middle of Tower District
Miria: Mage Academy Courtyard, Right Side (Unlocks after Date 2)
Kasumi: Merchant District Market

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
There's a bug with Kasumi when you go to the market. When the event gets activated, she appears in her room and the event gets stuck with her standing by her bed.

1715198516042.png

1715198549192.png

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
Done amelia quest but can't unlock confession?. Also get weird dialogue bug loop when going into Sandra's home.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't get it. What are the NTR parts about the game???
In reality, it's content that you can only unlock if you change the MC for one of the LIs. When you are using that LI her NTR content is unlocked (it's possible that you are only using her at that moment and not the group, I'm not sure since I have never done it) It has nothing to do with the main story as far as I know.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
In reality, it's content that you can only unlock if you change the MC for one of the LIs. When you are using that LI her NTR content is unlocked (it's possible that you are only using her at that moment and not the group, I'm not sure since I have never done it) It has nothing to do with the main story as far as I know.
for some reasons NTR has way more contents than main story contents despite Dev "claims" 50/50 split of ntr and vanilla contents.

Reactions: Chris2041
Sep 29, 2019
NTR is in the game, however you need to deliberately seek it out & trigger it, it won't just happen. Basically, the only reason to switch to girl solo play is to search for her NTR event - so if you don't switch to solo play, the events won't ever happen.
And where exact are this NTR events?Run around now 1 Hour with Amelia but i dont find nothing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And where exact are this NTR events?Run around now 1 Hour with Amelia but i dont find nothing.
According to this post, apparently she doesn't have NTR yet:

In terms of NTR events so far:
Reina: Eastern District Tavern
Elinore: Floor 1 of Royal Palace, Throne room
Lucielle: Middle of Tower District
Miria: Mage Academy Courtyard, Right Side (Unlocks after Date 2)
Kasumi: Merchant District Market
I'm not going to guarantee it because, as I already said, I haven't done them nor will I do them.

Sep 29, 2019
According to this post, apparently she doesn't have NTR yet:

I'm not going to guarantee it because, as I already said, I haven't done them nor will I do them.
i Read even all Post to see if i find a hint and many write go NW from your Home to a Fontaine and speak with an old man he offer then a cup of tee and after he rape Amelia and she get later Pregnant from it.But i dont find any Fontaine on the Map

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i Read even all Post to see if i find a hint and many write go NW from your Home to a Fontaine and speak with an old man he offer then a cup of tee and after he rape Amelia and she get later Pregnant from it.But i dont find any Fontaine on the Map
I don't know, as far as I remember there is no fountain in any of the areas. There are a couple of wells, but no fountains.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
The game got upgraded to a newer RPGM engine, and most of the old scenes were deleted from that version. There was indeed an NTR event for Amelia where she got pregnant, but the new version does not have it. Hopefully, dev adds the old version scenes to the gallery as old version scenes, or if anyone has an old version here you might ask them.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What's the ratio of Netorare to non netorare? Does it take a disproportionate amount of work to get non netorare scenes than netorare scenes. Like netorare has quick sex but non netorare you have to work hard to just get a handjob?
Who cares these people are all crybabies there's like a gazillion games on here with no ntr and almost the same exact 3d models as this game has. They just want something to complain about especially that Blaskyau guy hes on 9/10 ntr game threads complaining about it. Newflash people these characters arent real so who cares if they cheat its not affecting any of you personally. Sorry but your misery is not gonna get any company here soyboys.

Reactions: hans851

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Who cares these people are all crybabies there's like a gazillion games on here with no ntr and almost the same exact 3d models as this game has. They just want something to complain about especially that Blaskyau guy hes on 9/10 ntr game threads complaining about it. Newflash people these characters arent real so who cares if they cheat its not affecting any of you personally. Sorry but your misery is not gonna get any company here soyboys.
Chill out bro, fuck. I get your frustration a lot of people are complaining and whining. But I'm legit just asking a question, there's no need to be rude to me. The game says there's a NTR path and a non NTR path and I'm asking for the ratio. It doesn't matter if there's a lot of games with no NTR. This is a game with NTR and no NTR and my question is completely reasonable to ask.

If this was a game that said "This is a netorare game and there's no stopping it." Then I would agree with you but it isn't. You're the whiner right now. But I do understand that it's because of other crybabies so I get it.

Also it being fiction doesn't make people soyboys for not wanting certain things, that's just being dismissive of what other people want and/or like.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Your choice pal, it's not like I can force you to play it, I'm just saying how it is.

Just that, your presence in game threads that have NTR is concerning, I come upon your comments more than some NTR people. I would think you may want to know more about it than not, but w/e, have fun.
To be fair this isn't thread concerning NTR it's thread concerning optional NTR. I think it's pretty reasonable to be a bit frustrated when a game is about two genres but one genre gets considerably more content.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes