BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all i would like a end save for 16 with all quest's and all collectables please some very good person please please please
I could share my save but I have not collected every collectable so not sure if you want it. I have progressed everything tho.

unbelieveabelmn

Nov 24, 2022
am I able to use save file for this game? I have completed all 3 playthrough for 0.16 but I lost it all because I reinstalled my pc and didn't backup anything. I don't see anyone sharing save file in this discussion either so am I fucked and need to go through everything all over again? :)

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
yeah ok I'll try it thanks

am I able to use save file for this game? I have completed all 3 playthrough for 0.16 but I lost it all because I reinstalled my pc and didn't backup anything. I don't see anyone sharing save file in this discussion either so am I fucked and need to go through everything all over again? :)

This is my complete Save File from 0.16 Location should be Appdata/Local/Eon Singularity/Savegames

I can also send you a Rar with all the saves but I'm not sure which is which because I have plenty.

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
This is my complete Save File from 0.16 Location should be Appdata/Local/Eon Singularity/Savegames

I can also send you a Rar with all the saves but I'm not sure which is which because I have plenty.

I also have too many saves... I should delete all and start using your save.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
anyone have walkthrough of this game?
There is ingamewalkthrough/hints when you press Q in game and also there are a couple here you can find from the search option. I have managed to reach the end of 0.16 by following the ingame hints/tips so give it a try.If not i'm not mistaking slawdos has been kind enough to make PDF walkthroughs for all 3 characters.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I hope the developer will full focus on this game because it is much better than Adventures of Willy D
Only when he finally implements the Claudia cameo, because Willy D has Claudia and Eon doesn't, so how could it be better?
Don't worry though. Willy D is a completed game, so the focus has always been on Eon.

Reactions: Enlight432

beebuzz

Feb 11, 2020
My shovel is missing (Drake) and I don't know how to get it back. I've talked to pirate again too. I see an X on the map but can't dig it up. Same with Sleeping pills. Had them, now they're gone. I've reloaded as well.. EDIT** Fixed.. Using left and right arrows on Inventory showed it there.. Oops.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA: Mega
Can any mods upload this to other sources so those of us on free mega which is capped at 5GB can get it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes