Enthralled & Consent: Development Thread, and my other works & projects.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is my 'Still in a holding pattern' update...

So, still waiting for the prices on the CPU's I want to get back down to reasonable levels, they are currently hard to get, and those you can find generally are priced significantly above suggested retail. I've been piddling around in the meantime...

KatieD_SexyPose1_OhWee.jpg

I have plans for the gal above, for another comic I'd like to do. There's an issue with poke thru of the stockings through the boots I noticed just now, but I'm working on other stuff right now, and this is just a fun render, not a 'completed' product.

I had an interesting problem for Enthralled. While I won't go into details as it will 'spoil' a story event, I did spend the last couple of days figuring out (finally) how to use the GenX morph converter and other similar utilities. I was working on another thing that required me to create a new character morph, as Daz was being weird about seeing the character shape, which worked until I saved and quit, at which point it lost the shape info on the subsequent loading of the project, plus there was an issue with the current shape having a couple of 'jaggies' for lack of a better term, so I ended up exporting as .obj and then creating a new morph, which took a couple of tries as I ended up needing to find a second relevant morph dial buried in my extensive list of morphs, and I'm new to this morph creation thing. Anyways, blah blah...

Back on point, so the stuff I figured out for this other character, along with a bit of research and some trial and error, did help me to 'solve' a character design issue I was having for Enthralled. Sorry I can't be more specific, but this is something I've been pondering r.e. Enthralled for a number of months now. It's now solved, finally!

I'm also still batting around a few ideas for the next few panels involving Meg and her new friend... this point is a bit delicate, as I've mentioned before, and so far I haven't quite hit on the dialogue and story elements that I feel happy with. I didn't quite write myself into a corner with the last panel in Part II, and that IS where I wanted the story to go, but yeah I want to be happy with what happens next.

I had hoped to have a multi-GPU rendering system up and running by now, as I'd like to cut my render times down a bit, bit that may be a few weeks yet, so in the meantime I've been working on character and asset building for my next few projects, plus random renders as the whim strikes me. My interim rendering system does OK, but it was always intended as a stopgap to at least let me keep working on stuff until I finally build my dedicated rendering system.

So, progress behind the scenes, but it's still 'someday' for Part III. Also, there's Kissin' Triplets and a couple of other projects I want to do, plus Consent of course!

Happy Holidays everyone!
:cool:

FFFFt_XMasJoy_OhWee.jpg

UBGals_XMasSleigh_OhWee.jpg

CocoMelEtc_XXXMas_OhWee.jpg

50ftRachel_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtcFightingOnMoon_OhWee.jpg

DeeCassandraPlanetX_OhWee.jpg

PlanetXXXAlienDeeCass_OhWee.jpg

SgtDee_BugRide_OhWee.jpg

DeeMartianSex_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelodyMartian_OhWee.jpg

MelodyNightSniper_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just another 'lame excuse to post more pics' update...

SnowBunny_OhWee.jpg

I'm easing back into Enthralled Pt 3 at the moment. The above pic was just for fun though, no current plans for that gal other than I think she's cute and that I should use her somewhere.

I've been continuing to work on 'storyboarding' a sideplot for Pt 3, and will probably start doing some renders for that soon. Trace plays a small part in that sideplot, and it'll involve this render that I shared a while back, although apparently I haven't shared it in this thead before now...

Still waffling between motherboards and CPUs for my new render build. The prices on the various CPUs I'm looking at are beginning to drop back down to reasonable levels, so I may pull the trigger on something soon. But I'm working on stuff in the meantime, at a slower pace than I'd prefer of course due to renders and such taking so long!

That's it for now! Someday...

And now, yep, more pic archiving!

MelodyCheetahSniper_OhWee.jpg

DeePylon_OhWee.jpg

DeeSleestak_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtcBeachBuggy_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled update...

DeeEtcTribal2_OhWee.jpg

Things seem to be settling down with the availability of the hardware I've been looking at. So I'm currently putting together a shopping list at the moment...

Been chasing a few whims render wise in the meantime, see the archived pics in the posts above.

Part of me wants to use some of the crossover pics I've done, like the one immediately above, as 'I had this dream' material, but mostly I just like doing them.

So yeah, still plugging away! Someday!

Edit: Archiving pics...

DeeCabaret2_OhWee.jpg

MelodyDeeFur_OhWee.jpg

MelodyDeeHoop_OhWee.jpg

DeeSpaceBabe_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelodyBabeWatch_OhWee.jpg

TraceLightningGoddess_OhWee.jpg

MegDee_Airship_OhWee.jpg

MoonshinesGals2020_OhWee.jpg

EllesBelles_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Cant wait, OhWee... Maybe I get a few mins, I can try to post a few I have been working on...

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a minor Ethralled update.

So, as I'm sure a few of you will be thinking after seeing it, what does this pic have to do with the Enthralled storyline?

EnthralledPt3Teaser1_OhWee.jpg

You'll just have to wait and see...

This render is a WIP at the moment. Gonna play with some 'water drops' enhancements to see if I can improve upon it. For the red guy at the left, though, I don't have any such addons that will work on him in my Daz library, as he's an older model that doesn't get a lot of support these days. I tweaked his texture maps more than a bit to get him looking a bit better, creating a few additional texture maps in the process, i.e. bump and specular, and also tweaking the color balance on his 'older' map to shift him more to the 'red' side, and also playing with a few sliders to get a reasonably looking sheen on his skin.

Anyways, the point is that I'm slowly plugging away at things. I tend to follow my artistic whims wherever they may take me, as you can see from the variety of images that I've archived recently, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about Enthralled. At this moment, however, I'm working on a chunk of Enthralled Pt 3 related renders, and have set a modest target in order to keep moving forward on that front. My current rendering system isn't all that fast, so each of these renders takes a while to bake, not to mention setup, then followup passes as I spot and correct issues and such.

Because of what happened with Part 2, i.e. a few people sharing incomplete versions of Enthralled Pt. 2 on other sharing sites that they cobbled together as I was releasing batches of panels, I'm probably going to hold off on releasing story panels for Part 3 until I have accumulated all of them. This will mean that I won't be sharing very many story related panels in the coming weeks as I work towards wrapping up Enthralled.

I'll continue to post a few teasers though, of course, 'cuz that's how I roll.

I am also leaving the Enthralled comics thread dormant for now, not posting any updates there, as I don't want to get people's hopes up r.e. Pt 3 being released anytime soon. I do want to wrap up that story, but at my own pace, while not neglecting my need to follow my artistic whims wherever they may take me.

So yeah, short form, Enthralled Pt. 3 eventually, your continued patience is appreciated.

Edit: Archiving more pics:

DeeMelodyValentines2020_OhWee.jpg

DeeJayneDragon_OhWee.jpg

ElleSerenity_OhWee.jpg

DeeIlya_OhWee.jpg

DeeURMOutpost_OhWee.jpg

DeeBonds_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtc_idoJeannie_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtc_AssignmentEarth_OhWee.jpg

GalsShamrocks2_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick update.

I'm focused on other things at the moment, so Enthralled Pt 3 is on a bit of a backburner at the moment. I'll get back to plugging away at it soon.

In the meantime, just a quick nod to the Pinis...

DeeEtcElfquest_OhWee.jpg

Edit: Archiving more pics:

GoingDown1_OhWee.jpg

Dee_Supergirl_OhWee.jpg

DeeSuccubus_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelSofi_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtcSpartans_OhWee.jpg

DeeMellBoobJob_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelIntimate_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a random note:

So, 3Diddly, after months of inactivity, went ahead and wrapped up Katie's Corruption! This game had been effectively abandoned for a while, so this was a welcome and pleasant surprise! Kate from Enthralled is of course heavily based on Katie from Katie's Corruption, so that's kinda cool...

Anyways, just threw this render together real quick to commemorate K.C. achieving the vaunted Completed tag!

DaleKateForest_OhWee.jpg

That's it for now!

Edit: Archiving more pics...

EroGamerDee_OhWee.jpg

AgentCoco_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtc200_OhWee.jpg

DeeElleGH_OhWee.jpg

DeeElleOr_OhWee.jpg

DeeElleMeetRonJ_OhWee.jpg

MVEllis_Candles1.jpg

MVGrampsCaroline_OhWee.jpg

DeeTraceBlunderbussGirl_OhWee.jpg

DeeTrace_WWBBG_Invisoplane_OhWee.jpg

DeeRetroSciFi_OhWee.jpg

DeeGummerGraboid_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroThrows

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, was scrolling through your works cuz of your signature and was just curious where the scenes are from the EroGamerDee screen. I recognize the middle one from Melody, but not the other two.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, was scrolling through your works cuz of your signature and was just curious where the scenes are from the EroGamerDee screen. I recognize the middle one from Melody, but not the other two.
Both are scenes from the tail end of their respective games, those being Parental Love and Dreams of Desire.

Dee_MustangTM_OhWee.jpg

DeeRa_OhWee.jpg

MVGals_PotatoBug_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Felt the need to do something for Post #2500...

DeeEtc_BR2500_OhWee.jpg

I'm in a weird place creative wise at the moment. Setting aside the fact that I've postponed my render system build for a bit, I am still trying to work on Daz stuff, but I'm just not feeling as inspired as usual. I try to tackle a render a day, but lately I've missed even that goal.

I want to get back to Enthralled Pt III and my other projects, but I'm just not in the mood to tackle those, plus I have some other stuff to do at the moment, so they remain on the backburner while I tackle other stuff.

I'll get back into the groove eventually, but 'forcing it' is a frustrating experience for me, so I'm considering this an extended breather. Plus, there's a lot of things Daz Studio wise that I still am not very good at, so bit by bit I'm trying new things, and trying to improve my modeling/character dialing skills in the meantime.

So, still plugging away, just not at my usual pace...

Reactions: crugh2112

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Felt the need to do something for Post #2500...

View attachment 657851

I'm in a weird place creative wise at the moment. Setting aside the fact that I've postponed my render system build for a bit, I am still trying to work on Daz stuff, but I'm just not feeling as inspired as usual. I try to tackle a render a day, but lately I've missed even that goal.

I want to get back to Enthralled Pt III and my other projects, but I'm just not in the mood to tackle those, plus I have some other stuff to do at the moment, so they remain on the backburner while I tackle other stuff.

I'll get back into the groove eventually, but 'forcing it' is a frustrating experience for me, so I'm considering this an extended breather. Plus, there's a lot of things Daz Studio wise that I still am not very good at, so bit by bit I'm trying new things, and trying to improve my modeling/character dialing skills in the meantime.

So, still plugging away, just not at my usual pace...
It's Howard,..The Duck!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is a bit of a 'personal' post.

Almost two decades ago, I acquired a cat. At the time, I was caring for a couple of dogs as well, but the cat in question needed a new home. She was a stray that had been rescued off the streets, a bit on the small side as far as cats go, and was essentially skin and bones at the time, but nonetheless was a very affectionate cat from the beginning.

For those that care about such things, she was a mixed breed cat, specifically a Lynx Point Siamese/Tabby Mix. At the time I didn't know that was what her 'coloration' indicated, only that she was a pretty cool looking cat that obviously had some Siamese mixed in. I decided to google her coloration today and came up with Lynx Point, which has examples that are very close to her markings.

Anyways, I discovered several weeks later that she was pregnant. Female cats will usually find some secluded spot to have their kittens, and I had isolated her from the dogs and made a bed for her in a closet. HOWEVER, as she liked to do every night, she cuddled up next to me, and the next thing I know, I have a litter of kittens and a bit of afterbirth right next to me...

I ended up keeping one of the kittens, with the others finding new homes or in two cases ended up passing on. The kitten that I kept looks pretty much like a full 'dark' Siamese despite being a 'mixed' cat, and is much larger than her mom. BTW, both cats were subsequently 'fixed' as soon as it could be arranged.

Soooo, yeah, I've had those two cats with me for nearly two decades now. In the last couple of weeks, momma cat, now a very old cat, had been struggling to get around. I gave her some extra TLC, giving her more treats, and extra bits of chicken - my cats absolutely love chicken, and hover around me whenever I have some...

She finally passed earlier today, peacefully in her sleep. It was definitely her time to move on. I am a bit sad of course, but have a couple of other cats floating around still, including her daughter of course. No one lives forever, as they say, but over the years she's been a very affectionate cat that kept me company as I typed away on my laptop, often laying on my right shoulder.

Anyways, as a tribute of sorts, I threw this render together, as a nod to my good friend. I 'borrowed' Terrance, from my crossover comic Enthralled, to stand in for me in this render. I also threw Angelic Dee in just for fun.

TerranceCat_OhWee.jpg

This helps illustrate what might be described as a 'typical' scene of myself plugging away at some new render or just browsing the net or something, with 'Terrance' as my stand-in of course. In any case, for those that believe in such things, my cat is in a happier place now.

'Nuff said about that. Live is short, enjoy it while you can!

DeeSubway_OhWee.jpg

TraceAlice100_OhWee.jpg

DeeTeam_OhWee.jpg

MelDeeSumoGroupies_OhWee.jpg

DeeLibrary_OhWee.jpg

DeeChristineEtcVendingMachine_OhWee.jpg

DeeLambo_OhWee.jpg

Elle20s_OhWee.jpg

ElleDadCouch_OhWee.jpg

DeeElleDadsCouch_OhWee.jpg

UncleWalter_OhWee.jpg

JenUncle_OhWee.jpg

JenUncleWalt2_OhWee.jpg

ElleDeeWedding_OhWee.jpg

DeeBoned_OhWee.jpg

DeeNecronomicons_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Minor Enthralled Update!

EnthralledPromo_MegPupTrail_OhWee.jpg

Not much new to report really, other than to note that I've been banking more renders for Part 3, as the whim strikes. My interests have been mostly elsewhere as of late, but the 'bug' to tackle Enthralled again bit me recently.

Someday!

Now, back to archiving more pics:

DeeNyozoro'sPad_OhWee.jpg

DeeSteampunkVixen_OhWee.jpg

MelanieBraydenDeeBeach_OhWee.jpg

DeeGynoidRocket_OhWee.jpg

DeeZombieSlayer_OhWee.jpg

DeeStageMIrror_OhWee.jpg

DeeStageMirror2_OhWee.jpg

Dee_Dragon_OhWee.jpg

DadGalsSleeping_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelodyGift_OhWee.jpg

And some render I did a while back...

Last edited:
Reactions: SWTiger

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Boobgobbler

Glad that you are enjoying my silliness!

:sneaky:

Minor Enthralled update:

I've scripted a few more panels, but some side projects have been demanding my attention. The 2 year anniversary of the release of Chapter 1 of Entralled is creeping up on me, but I don't want to rush it out the door. Sooo... someday (fingers crossed).

It's slower going on my current rig. I had hoped to have a dedicated rendering rig by now with multiple Nvidia GPUs, but yeah COVID has messed with my budget and has also spiked hardware prices a bit...

BTW, this render that I shared above has been included in the story, as I plug away at scripting story panels and creating new renders as needed :

On an unrelated note:

I teased this story a while back, but haven't had the desire to tackle it, as my interests have been elsewhere:

Posing 8 characters in a crowded elevator looks interesting, but is a major pain, but I did decide to do one more panel at least for now. I might come back to it and give it the full short story treatment someday, but this'll be it for now...

DeeAikoElevator2_OhWee.jpg

Anyways, back to the grind!
o_O

Archiving more pics:

DeeSaffronBeach_OhWee.jpg

DeeDestroyerCocoAzaroth_OhWee.jpg

ElleJenWordUp_OhWee.jpg

Dee_X15bw_OhWee.jpg

SexTrek_DeeOf69_OhWee.jpg

TraceBroBedroom_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and lancehk

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Just a random note:

So, 3Diddly, after months of inactivity, went ahead and wrapped up Katie's Corruption! This game had been effectively abandoned for a while, so this was a welcome and pleasant surprise! Kate from Enthralled is of course heavily based on Katie from Katie's Corruption, so that's kinda cool...

Anyways, just threw this render together real quick to commemorate K.C. achieving the vaunted Completed tag!

View attachment 613495

Do you have the image of Melody and Sophia that's on the center monitor? :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote