giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It's a good game, great for FAP. I only ask that you do not try to block your content by creating barriers, trying to prevent access to your files, your art. I was able to extract the files, but many couldn't, they won't be able to extract. Some just want to do an "MTL (machine translation)" but they don't have the knowledge.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know what the title means or is refering to? Maybe hinting at some future content?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
"ENLARGEMENT" I was thinking was a game about a boy and his young girlfriend where She meets a male basket team.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I like the premise of the game, but was a bit disappointed that the same idea was basically recycled for all three character stories: blackmail ->involuntary Handjob -> involuntary blowjob -> facefuck -> somebody knocks on the door. Okay we also got a bit of vaginal sex and a lesbian scene. To be fair not the worst start for a V.01 if you are into this blackmail/corruption stuff.

I am still wondering whether dev will once again run the game into a brickwall by reverting 180 degress of the inital maledom premise where all of a sudden male MCs get sissified and fucked in the ass by guy/trans/femdom content. At least he spared us from sandbox for now.

buff

May 29, 2017
We really need a tag for the whole "highly unattractive men fucking hot girls" fetish, so those who dig it can find these games and the rest of us can filter them out. For some reason these games always have great lesbian scenes that get me to download them, and then I'm stuck with an hour of woman on her knees talking about how bad this dick smells.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
We really need a tag for the whole "highly unattractive men fucking hot girls" fetish, so those who dig it can find these games and the rest of us can filter them out. For some reason these games always have great lesbian scenes that get me to download them, and then I'm stuck with an hour of woman on her knees talking about how bad this dick smells.
The screenshots, at least for this game, show fairly quick what's what.

Last edited:
Reactions: buff

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2638211

Overview:
Are you going to be a good guy or a bad one?
You are the only one to decide her "destiny".​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Vilelab - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2638178 View attachment 2638179 View attachment 2638181 View attachment 2638182 View attachment 2638186 View attachment 2638187 View attachment 2638188 View attachment 2638189
View attachment 2638190 View attachment 2638192 View attachment 2638194 View attachment 2638195 View attachment 2638196 View attachment 2638197 View attachment 2638198 View attachment 2638199
View attachment 2638200 View attachment 2638201 View attachment 2638202 View attachment 2638203 View attachment 2638204 View attachment 2638205 View attachment 2638206 View attachment 2638191
there should be also 'old man' tag ;)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
now we know why ID dosent get any updates anymore .. and still has no story ..

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I loved what this game has delivered so far, specially for playing a slutty schoolgirl. Hoe it doesn't get abandoned.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
A bit of review and suggestions from someone who loves this types of games. First you gotta know that people who are into it leave a like while the ones who hate it let you know in the comment section. The renders are amazing, but the game design and story need revisiting. I'll give some suggestions based on experience of other games of a similar genre who have succeeded.

-You can't have multiple protagonists and multiple choices. Not only it's too much work to handle but I don't see the point of it. Why have 3 seperate decent storylines in one game instead of putting the same effort into creating one amazing story with better plot and more choices instead? All successful games have either 1 male protagonist blackmailing many (Bad bobby saga, Supervillainy) or 1 female protagonist who get slowly corrupted (immoral stories rebecca, Inside Jennifer, descent). This is the most important part, if you want the game to succeed pick one of these.

-You got to introduce the character before diving into sex/blackmail. Makes the player more attached to the story. For instance all NTR stories / games have the female protagonist spend lovely time dating her bf at the start, so that her being forced to cheat on him later becomes that much better. In case of office worker, introduce her as a naive girl with big expectations before getting a dose of reality splattered all over her face. :sneaky: You get the idea

-Go slow with corruption and have repeated encounters. It's nice to see the female characters go from unwilling to do anything lewd to getting completely degraded, but realistically it does not happen within a day. Starts maybe with an unmoral action, then guilt + blackmail, erotic photos, naked photos, handjob, BJ .. etc. It's a progress, there's character development, each update leaves the player wondering how will the lewd acts escalate etc. But if they give BJ on day 1, they are already corrupted and don't mind doing it too much, almost as if it's a chore. There's no emotion, guilt, regret, contemplating of consequences (what the bf gotta think, what others think, where is this leading etc). The psychological suffering is half the pleasure we get from this types of games. It may be harsh, but I think you need to redesign the game. The foundations of it are not solid and it would be a shame to see more quality renders and time get invested in it instead of something better.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
A bit of review and suggestions from someone who loves this types of games. First [big huge text from someone who didn't research for a single second]
You know this whole game is just taking the hype from Indecent Desires, which was a male protagonist game with NTR, and this game is basically taking the main girls from that and just making it a full on corruption game, right?

There's no way this game would work without the 3 main girls.
The DEV has been doing VARIOUS side-stories with the girls as protagonists in the form of videos.
They can 100% handle making a game with 3 female protagonists and a better/in depth story.

-You got to introduce the character before diving into sex/blackmail.
What the hell do you mean by introduce the character?
Dude, they had a whole game before this, everyone knows EVERYTHING about these characters.
Play the game before it and watch the videos. You'll be invested in them.

This is not a new DEV, they know what they're doing.
I agree with a lot of what you saying, but say that to a brand new DEV making his first game.
Vilelab has over 700 Patrons, they know pretty well what's good and what isn't.

Reactions: yourmomma

buff

May 29, 2017
The screenshots, at least for this game, shot fairly quick what's what.
Yeah fair, this one is not a big offender. But still something worth tagging, it is common enough that it's a legit fetish.

Taifling51

Apr 20, 2020
we finally got sex content, but as separate from the main game and not with the main character... well, better than nothing.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes