Others - Completed - Enkou Succubus [Final] [pH Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

Alright 10/10 this was good the sauce scenes were animated really well and seeing the screen very little made it a reason to make it small. I would definitely recommend this and its truly good I would be down for a sequel having this kinda content ... This game made my day and Its truly great ... absolute truly a good game a hell of a good game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2218253

The game is fine. It is short and the story is ok. Visually it's cool, but the scenes are just right.
    The gameplay is curious, especially the final part.
    One problem is how tiny the screen is, causing you to have the rest of the screen all the time.
    A correct game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

falafelswoop

Tiny window. If you aren't playing on a quite old monitor that's less than 1600 pixels or so, don't even bother. Windows Magnifier works but then screws up a game mechanic where your cursor gets moved around.

Some of the sex sounds are kinda annoying.

The girl is cute and the animations are pretty good, but you'll see each of them like 3 times even though it's a very short game.

Even though the girl is supposed to be getting you off, for the first half of the game you have to repeatedly click to raise an arousal meter that falls quickly if you don't.

As reviews and comments mention, it does a cute 4th wall break thing at one point, but it's not cute enough to be worth playing this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Fade

This game is just a small demo, if you will. There's basically no story, but it does have it's good points:
    1. The animation is quite good for a pixel animation. It's well made but there's only 3 sets.
    2. Parts of the game are meta, breaking through the 4th wall and doing things that you might not expect (not gonna spoil it).
    pH Studio has shown some potential in regards to making some creative gameplay elements. Now they just need to make a full story with it and they'll definitely gain some popularity.

Now the reason I'm rating this as 4 stars, despite the fact that there's no story and the window is incredibly tiny, is because it was quite a unique experience, to which I attribute to the game's meta elements. It'll definitely surprise you once you play it, so I suggest you spend 5 minutes or so and give this game a try.

P.S.: If you want to make your life a bit better while playing, use Windows's magnifier feature.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Azriel Satan

Its nice and short with a few cool little tricks (watch your taskbar) and good animation.

Personally I like these short games and don't see why some people give them such bad reviews just because they are short. The only thing keeping this game from being perfect for its type is probably the fact you have to rapid click to get through the sex scenes but if you have a click macro like me it isn't much of a problem.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Xol

Not going to do my usual review format here because I don't think this warrants it. In short:

Ridiculously tiny window. Standard PC users are most likely going to have to squint and/or lean in to read the text, which is a big part of this... "game".

And it's not really a game at all. Just a minimally-interactive animated story. Arguably less interactive than even most VNs.

What little interaction there is, is basically a click-spamming minigame during sex scenes. Hate those.

At least it's short, so you can unlock the sex scenes by themselves without clicking anymore in short order. And I guess the art itself is okay.

I'd be more forgiving if this was in the animation section, but as it is, calling this a "game" is extremely generous. Even two stars is too high, but the animation itself is alright and admittedly it did a little fourth-wall break type thing towards the end that mildly amused me. That combined with its shortness keeps me from giving it the absolute worst rating, albeit just barely.