• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
wait for kagura took this

Sorry for some people who don't understand the meaning to convey. That I will wait to play for Shimobashira work to be Uncensor . I'm one of those who have always supported MTL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laz_Jag and kcj300

Totti000

May 4, 2022
THANKS a lot. i played the JP version, struggling, but it was so good that i kept playing anyway. but never managed to unlock everything. no it's time to grind some H again

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
This game is massive and even tho artstyle is abit meh its worth checking it out. A diamond in the sea of copy-paste rpg-maker turds.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've been waiting for AI tools to be able to translate japanese games in a (mostly) faithful manner. This one right here is probably not perfect yet but it's definitely a step into the right direction. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll be able to play a lot of japanese erotic games soon that otherwise would have taken years to translate (or wouldn't have come out at all).

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you for making this.
I have a question about the tavern job, when you choose the "Recommend Menu" option, they tell you what they want to eat and you need to choose from different types of food to give them. No matter what I try, they tell me "Hmm...this isn't it." A few I've seen they ask for 9 different things, and there are 9 types of food but for some of them I tried every possible combination and they did not like a single one. Am I doing something wrong, do I need to keep playing or is this bugged?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I have a question about the tavern job, when you choose the "Recommend Menu" option, they tell you what they want to eat and you need to choose from different types of food to give them. No matter what I try, they tell me "Hmm...this isn't it." A few I've seen they ask for 9 different things, and there are 9 types of food but for some of them I tried every possible combination and they did not like a single one. Am I doing something wrong, do I need to keep playing or is this bugged?
Might be bugged, I don't think I ever got a success on that either. Let me look into it.

Sep 4, 2019
This one was a bitch to MTL. There were so many nooks and crannies to check and a lot of the menus required adjusting so you could actually read the text.
This translation is amazing. I can only imagine the effort to do this. I used Mtool to play this game before, and while it was okay, your tweaks really make a world of a difference. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Wish a competent RPGM MZ save editor or cheat plugin would pop up soon. Seems nearly impossible to even get anything from Cheat Engine to stick on these games. And it seems MZ are the games of the future for now.

Otherwise this one looks like a lot of fun at least!

Reactions: FieneCanaria

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
How's the pregnancy content in this one? since i don't see any in screenshots, neither dlsite has tagged it with pregnancy.

Reactions: Iluha

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Man godbless with your work of using ChatGPT to auto-translate stuff then edit them to make them actually understandable.

If it's fine to ask, can you try in the future to translate Shin Chikan no Kiwami? : v

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yup, mismatch on one of the variables caused it to break. It's fixed here

Reactions: Lester.Rutabaga

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EniciaAndTheContractMark-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes