PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
There are pregnancy mechanics. There's a whole little room/clinic for all your children, metrics for pregnancy, blessings to increase it, etc. I didn't really do much with it since that's not my kink tho.
Oh, so they kept the boring and lazy one dimension childs with just one line of dialogue from Celesphonia rather make a real child character in Ambrosia

Reactions: f9account

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for your hard work TL this game.

I have to wonder, where did this fetish of corrupting pure girls and/or nuns coming from? Don't get me wrong as I also have the fetish, but I have to ask how did it happen anyway?

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
View attachment 2707925

Overview:
This is a story about the protagonist, Enicia, who works hard to repay her debt. Along the way, she solves various problems and encounters sexy situations.

The main erotic situations include prostitution, exhibitionism, seduction, deception, shotacon, erotic traps, coercion, and rape by monsters or thieves. The protagonist is easygoing and tends to go with the flow. Most of the sexual scenes involve clothed sex.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-19
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Original Title: エニシアと契約紋 ~馬蹄通りの小聖女~
Developer: Shimobashira Workshop
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.10
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Patches:

View attachment 2707898 View attachment 2707900 View attachment 2707901 View attachment 2707902 View attachment 2707903 View attachment 2707904 View attachment 2707906 View attachment 2707907 View attachment 2707908 View attachment 2707909 View attachment 2707910 View attachment 2707911 View attachment 2707912 View attachment 2707913 View attachment 2707914 View attachment 2707919 View attachment 2707920 View attachment 2707921 View attachment 2707922 View attachment 2707923 View attachment 2707924 View attachment 2707915 View attachment 2707916 View attachment 2707917 View attachment 2707918 View attachment 2707905 View attachment 2707899
You're a goddamn hero, thank you

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
This one was a bitch to MTL. There were so many nooks and crannies to check and a lot of the menus required adjusting so you could actually read the text.

Couple of things to keep in mind for this one...

Since there was a variable for pretty much everything with a name, the MTL struggled to spit out decent translations in a lot of places. Expect a good amount of mistaken genders, references to the wrong person, inconsistent naming, weird spacing, etc. I tried my best to clean it up as much as I could, but there's only so much I can do before I have to scrub through every line of text (It did help me make a ton of improvements to my tool though). That being said, game is completely playable, plot is completely understandable, and the spelling/grammar doesn't make your head hurt (usually).

Since there is a LOT going on under the hood, if you see any weird behavior send your save and a clear screenshot. I pretty much fixed anything I ran into in my playthrough though so there shouldn't be anything broken.

If you find any untranslated text let me know. I sifted through everything I could but I didn't 100% the game so there might be stuff I missed hiding...

Anyways, game is super fun, one of my favorites. Hope yall enjoy it and don't forget to buy the game from the dev if you do. Lastly if you enjoy the MTL feel free to support me. Cheers!

Edit: Since I like the game a bunch, I want to go in for a second round of polish which is something I don't usually do. At the same time I wanted to test to see if anybody is willing to help contribute to cleaning things up. and included some simple instructions on how to contribute. If you are motivated enough and like the game enough, give it a shot to fix some things that annoy you. I'll personally probably be trying to fix some of the minor spacing issues as well as try to fix some inconsistencies with names.
where to replace file?

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Am not surprised that it took 6 days to clean up. It is Shimobashira youre talking here about, and if their game isnt text heavy its not their game. So far only MTL translation i will read is prolly your mate, since you at least polish it and i dont want to scratch my eyes out from it. Great work.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Those tags almost filled up my computer screen when I hovered over it lol. Impressive.

It looks very involved. I think I might have to try this one.

EDIT: Holy crap! i just noticed the circle. Now it's a must play. Pretty sure Kagura will get this one, but it could be a long wait. So thanks.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I really don't get this king of games. All those juicy degrading tags and what do you do? You play as the girl who get it all. Just why? What's the appeal?
I think a fetish can be best summed up as explaining musical tastes and why I don't like rap. Like...I...can't really tell you why. It gives me a headache in most cases?

I like these games as long as I have some control. Forced rape I don't really like and no amount of extra tags will make it better.
I prefer tentacles or slime(if available) to be the girls first time, and i can't at all explain it. Makes it easier to pick a human if she's not a virgin at the start. *shrug*

And to me, pregnancy looks like she has a beer belly. It really does. imagine the face palms this post will get now that I said that. But I really don't understand the appeal.

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Can you make a translation for Lucia Script ~Princess of an Age-old Kindom please?
The one we have is just awful, which is very sad.

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
I think a fetish can be best summed up as explaining musical tastes and why I don't like rap. Like...I...can't really tell you why. It gives me a headache in most cases?

I like these games as long as I have some control. Forced rape I don't really like and no amount of extra tags will make it better.
I prefer tentacles or slime(if available) to be the girls first time, and i can't at all explain it. Makes it easier to pick a human if she's not a virgin at the start. *shrug*

And to me, pregnancy looks like she has a beer belly. It really does. imagine the face palms this post will get now that I said that. But I really don't understand the appeal.
Wise men from the east said it to me
"You don't need to understand it, you just need to feel it"

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes