Others Complete [English Translation] Sleeping Children Grow! [CT]

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
I keep having this issue when starting the game.

1706529048601.png

I've tried a lot of things download from many sources, installed the demo, installing many redistributables, manually downloading the DLL, changing the folder name into english, and even using Locale Emulator administror but it's all for naught
:(
Does anybody have any idea to fix this?

Reactions: Goblyn99

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018

View attachment 3306025

I've tried a lot of things download from many sources, installed the demo, installing many redistributables, manually downloading the DLL, changing the folder name into english, and even using Locale Emulator administror but it's all for naught
Try using the game where your system is installed like the ssd for example if you have problem with the Emulator there can be sometimes issues when you don't have the JP language pack on the platform that you use.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I wrote what to install in the first post's Troubleshooting, if you can't pick what to install yourself,
just install every single executable form this .
There's no need for locale emulation or other hacks if all redistributables are installed and the path is English.
And don't put the DLLs anywhere manually, including the game folder, because if you mistake the bitness, you'll only make it worse.

Last edited:

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
Try using the game where your system is installed like the ssd for example if you have problem with the Emulator there can be sometimes issues when you don't have the JP language pack on the platform that you use.
I've tried even installing the demo on my main C SSD but still the same error occurs.

I wrote what to install in the first post's Troubleshooting, if you can't pick what to install yourself,
There's no need for locale emulation or other hacks if all redistributables are installed and the path is English.
I've downloaded them before it was compiled into MEGA, and tried downloading them all again and repaired everyone of them just now but the error still occurs :(

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
I've managed to find out the problem, it was a system32 dll misplaced in a system64 folder. Had to watch a tutorial and the Process Monitor application to figure it out tho o_O

Reactions: Caim ~

Caim ~

Jul 2, 2017
I've managed to find out the problem, it was a system32 dll misplaced in a system64 folder. Had to watch a tutorial and the Process Monitor application to figure it out tho o_O

Thank you!

I had given up, but that Process Monitor thing in the video did the trick!

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020

View attachment 3306025

i have encouter this error before just download AIO runtimes from computebase something idk and run it and ur error will be fixed

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
how to run this on ubuntu?
like i did explain "tested it on windows 10 and i don't know about other platforms" so i don't see what do you do not understand.
I can't help you try someone else or look elsewhere for help i am sorry.

MV0023

Feb 9, 2024
i fixed my issue by installing 2010 C++ redistributibles x32 - none of that process monitor nonsense

milksoup

Jun 18, 2023
like i did explain "tested it on windows 10 and i don't know about other platforms" so i don't see what do you do not understand.
I can't help you try someone else or look elsewhere for help i am sorry.
chill dude i didn't see that

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
try using this and let me know if it works

Thanks, you're a lifesaver! I tried everything from going into CMD to run a scan, rearranging the DLLs in 32 and 64, and using the Process Monitor when I received the dreaded "0xc00007b" error.

Thank you so much! This worked!

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks, you're a lifesaver! I tried everything from going into CMD to run a scan, rearranging the DLLs in 32 and 64, and using the Process Monitor when I received the dreaded "0xc00007b" error.

Thank you so much! This worked!
Your welcome, Enjoy!! ;):cool:

gcpredator

Oct 28, 2020
Seem like I can't use that full save file, I saw in ci-en like they said they changed how the save worked?

haichauvbhp

Sep 21, 2023
wait wut can some1 explain the ending of stage 9 when she's awake , idk the translate is correct or not but it seems like she already have sex with other guy be4 her brother did ?? And now she wanna use her brother for the reason why she is pregnant ?? Holy shiet idk but the ending with her friend already told him that his sister love him , im really confuse rn ....