logo.png
Japanese title: 魔法少女イクスフィア
Developer:
Release: 01/Jun/2023
Version: 1.10
Game engine: Unity
Language: English (v1)
Store: [RJ01049071]

Naughty roguelite card battle game of magical girl vs innerlusts to save her parents.

DOWNLOAD:
(Translation only; follow instructions below to apply it)

You can build a deck with over 60 types of cards. Even if you lose, you can try again with time leaps that take over your strength and some of the cards. Cards are customizable to your liking by enhancing and extracting skills from them to build unique decks.

Five types of foreplay during battle: handjob, blowjob, titfuck, buttjob, footjob; five types of sex defeat: missionary, back, side, restraint, gang rape.

Patch installation instructions:
1. Unpack the translation into the game folder of the exact version of the game, overwriting any existing files;
2. Play the translated game

This should be a complete translation of the game but since I edited the code there may be unexpected new bugs so I consider this a kind of beta version. The game was pretty challenging to translate because the texts are all over the place: in the text files, in the binary assets, and even in the dll hardcoded strings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
menu.png main.png novel.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just here to let you know that your rant made me chuckle. Thank you for making a direct translation instead of the XTranslator injection.

Reactions: akapp