Apr 23, 2018
main.png
Japanese title: くろかげ様のお参りに
Developer:
Release: 29/Sep/2023
Version: 1.01
Language: English (v3)
Store: [RJ01093798]

Once upon a time in a certain school there was this story...

DOWNLOAD:

WARNING! There is content in this game that some may find quite disturbing, so be advised.

This is a full translation, with the map, the first note and all, the text on the background images also translated in places.

Since the game had been completely gutted by Unity parsing due to the way it was made, it's pointless to post a standalone patch for the original, so the links above are to the full version. This version has some mods over the original, namely it's uncensored, it takes less memory to run, and the archived game takes less disk space because the assets are pre-decompressed.

Thanks to redraw (CG 10) and advice from nekonick123, the game is now properly uncensored including the roof scene.

title.png story.png gameplay.png

Last edited:

olivia faye

Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for the Translation. I bought and beat the game already, and had some idea of what is going on but not a clear one. I can't wait to play this one to read what is actually going on.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
Would have to agree. I don't think the story of the game is anything astounding, but the CGs and the Live 2D scenes are really well done overall. There aren't too many, but the quality of the art is something to be appreciated.

olivia faye

Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for sharing the happy ending. I like to think that one is canon despite another ending being called the true ending. Did you the mudman 2 scene? I can't seem to unlock it.

Last edited:

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Thank you for sharing the happy ending. I like to think that one is canon despite another ending being called the true ending. Did you the mudman 2 scene? I can't seem to unlock it.
I can't say for sure since I unlocked it with a hack myself, but I heard it appears randomly when you fail to hide from one of them in a locker.
I'll let you both know as a fact, since I spent like an hour on it. to get the mudman 2 cg you have to go into a locker while being chased by the mudman, basically having the eye up top that shows he's after you, I do not know if the distance between you and the mudman matter when you get into the locker, but be sure he is actively chasing you, and sadly that's were the easy part ends, as while I just stated is the requirement, its not a guaranteed occurrence, but rather a chance for it to happen when you enter a locker while being chased. You'll know you got it when the holes on the locker go black/are shadowed or blocked for a second or two. Like I said as well, I was at it for like an hour, hopefully you get lucky and it doesn't take you as long.

• Angry
Reactions: JUDAEL and Surgy

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Abryxn: It depends, because this is arguably a non-sexual scene, unless you have a very specific fetish.
So grinding there would only be for a sense of accomplishment for most.

Reactions: Abryxn

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
game keeps crashing, any help, click to launch, screen pops up then goes away
Weird, does the same for me. Had native language on and it'd just crash. Set it to Jap and it'd show the game on the bar but then just closed.

I tried moving the folder from the .zip and it said it couldn't copy certain files. So I canceled that and extracted with 7zip, my problem stems from that.