• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP [English] Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [Double Melon]

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
タイトル画面2.png
Japanese Title
: 田舎露出女子校生2
Developer: Double Melon
Release Date: 9/30/2021
Engine: RPG Maker MV
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Store:

Translation is attached. Everything is done except for menu hints/CG/scene descriptions and some things for the save menu.

The menu in the top left are images so I've left them untranslated. The top line is exposure level, second line is remaining experience to level up, and the third line is current time of day. あさ is morning, ひる is noon, ゆうがた is evening, よる is night. If there's anybody who's experienced in photoshop or whatever and wants to edit them just send them to me and I'll include them.

I did this translation on the 2.0 version, but I installed it on the 2.01 version from nyaa and it worked fine. 2.01 was only minor bug fixes. If you run into them, post about them here and I'll try to fix them.

I have not playtested this very extensively. I played through most of the story and endings to make sure there were no crashes or anything, but besides that it was very minimal. I want to play through it completely to fix any typos/overflowing text/untranslated text/etc. before it is posted on the main game forum. If you find any of these, feel free to post them or PM me and I'll fix them. It shouldn't take more than a week for me to finish up the remaining stuff.

To install the translation, simply copy and paste the data and js folders into the game's www folder. Replace all files.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
So far the game is great. Tons of scenes. Gonna wait until the rest of the hints are done before going too deep into it since a lot of scenes seem to require specific clothes/state of dress.