VN Ren'Py Completed England Exchange [1.10 H-Patched] [Hanabira]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
nload-1.jpg

Overview:
As a participant in our Study Abroad programme, you will have access to a wide variety of modules across all departments to suit your degree needs back in America. You will be guaranteed housing in a student hostel, where shared living and kitchen facilities will promote interaction between residents from different countries and backgrounds. You will also be assigned part-time employment for your financial needs and to help you experience an authentic British life.

We look forward to welcoming you in London!

Updated: 2020-09-26
Developer: Hanabira /
VNDB:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.10 H-Patched
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg download (5).jpg download (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Full game is out. Also are you sure this game has sex scenes, isn't this just a normal romance visual novel without erotic content?

Yup, there's no erotic content in this. It's just a normal crappy visual novel made by westerners.

This game contains alcohol use, occasional strong language, same-sex romance, skimpy clothing, and suggestive situations. It is intended for players age 13 and up.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have heard the patreon version has nudity and sex in it. BUT I was only able to find the demo. I was hoping for more than a tease scene when I actually played through one girl's route. That's all I got.. a tease scene. No noods.. my heart breaks...

Reactions: paladin07 and Dboss

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" This game contains alcohol use, occasional strong language, same-sex romance, skimpy clothing, and suggestive situations. It is intended for players age 13 and up. "

well i guess i didnt live in the same country as the dev :p
as here alchool is forbidden before 18+ . strong language, suggestive situation and skimpy clothes is not under 15+, must say only same sex romance have no age around here...

but, i m old (32).. and new generation is tend to know sexuallity and shit very young todays -_-

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
+1 for the upload. But that's it. Also noticed this game in my steam discovery........

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I have heard the patreon version has nudity and sex in it. BUT I was only able to find the demo. I was hoping for more than a tease scene when I actually played through one girl's route. That's all I got.. a tease scene. No noods.. my heart breaks...
Does anyone know if full version available here has sex and nudity ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just tried one from the same source, I think. No sex scenes, no nudity. Just lingerie.
Same file size, etc.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Could you provide Patreon link ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't get it from Patreon. I sourced during the last day or 2 from a Russian uploader and SVS. Both versions were NOT explicit. Lingerie, etc.
Tried to check.. no in-depth info from Hanako Games/Hanabira.
VNDB says 13+.
Russians and SVS say "SEX!"

U

User_10739

The game seems to be pushing hard for you to enter into a gay relationship and I'm not comfortable with that. There should be a LBGTQ / Hetro switch in the options.

Reactions: gifod98304 and AR21
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote