VN Ren'Py Completed England Exchange [1.10 H-Patched] [Hanabira]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ah so that's why the links are all dead, now.
From the OP....
1.10 Steam Version, Cracked with Nude Patch -
You can see nude content if you enable that option in the menu.
Thanks KeinBa

Should be the latest and final version.

galado

Oct 7, 2017
From the OP....
1.10 Steam Version, Cracked with Nude Patch -
You can see nude content if you enable that option in the menu.
Thanks KeinBa

Should be the latest and final version.
Windows Defender finds a virus in this file

Reactions: SirQuiggle

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Windows Defender finds a virus in this file
False Positive

False positives happen with all Anti-Virus/security software from time to time. I believe all AV's have an option for users
to report false positives. You can also add an exception in the AV's settings.
The problem usually does get fixed within a few days or weeks.

The main reason for false positives is the AV is looking for particular types of code, which may be used in a malware, but
is not in itself a malware.
- One example is when using a noCD fix/hack to run games without having to use the CD/DVD.
Because of the type of code used for the crack, AV's will often tag it as suspicious. In this instance Trojan is (or was a few years ago)

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
I re-uploaded the game and made a bunch of mirrors if anyone wants it.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I updated the OP and added new download links to the latest game version - Pre H-Patched.

Thanks HoneyBrew - for the share (y)
- But that is an older game version from IGG without the H-Patch - if you are using that version - try the new one.
Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Innesda

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Um sorry, I dont know how to start the game, it seems like my antivirus as well as the game itself seems to think there's a virus in the files but is it really a false positive? If so how do i proceed? Im scared of what will happen to my computer if I just let it be on my computer so I deleted the game for now, but im going to try redownloading it later from another link

edit: Never mind i figured it out, just needed to allow it on device when the antivirus is triggered by it, hopefully nothing bad happens because of this *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Um sorry, I dont know how to start the game, it seems like my antivirus as well as the game itself seems to think there's a virus in the files but is it really a false positive? If so how do i proceed? Im scared of what will happen to my computer if I just let it be on my computer so I deleted the game for now, but im going to try redownloading it later from another link

edit: Never mind i figured it out, just needed to allow it on device when the antivirus is triggered by it, hopefully nothing bad happens because of this *fingers crossed*
You'd be better off either buying it the game, or getting it from a different website. Depends how badly you want to play the game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote