• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 3, 2023
I always wonder you can directly see it's gay stuff, not even one woman in it. But then on the other hand if you have a harem game, 9 out of 10 you don't see any males, unless there is some evil basterd that needs to be kicked down...

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
not into the gay stuff, if it let you swing both ways i'd be more open to it, love the art tho, if the developer made a game where you could be bi and swing both ways i think he would have a broader audience :)

but like i said love the art tho and how it looks in the images

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
So many straight guys having to talk about being straight under a GAY game and wishing for female characters in a GAY game. Guys, you already get 99% of content on here, so simmer down; and nobody cares that you're straight, just ignore the damn thread and stop clogging the comments! I came here looking for comments on the actual game and gameplay.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Are my eyes deceiving me? An homosexual game with good pixel art and animations? Holy shit, what a time to be bisexual. Downloading!

Also, imma be honest, there is NO PROBLEM AT ALL with females existing in the world, I don't care about people asking for a female character in this world, but it's an homosexual game, and thus, DESPITE THE POSIBILITY OF FEMALES BEING IN THE GAME, the game would NOT HAVE anyt scenes with them, they would just be there as NPCs. In fact, I would like this a lot.

Get over yourselves people...And I mean that for both sides.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not gay or anything but this game is genuinely good and the animations are really hot. Might just crank my hog to one or two of 'em outta respect. Not because I'm gay or anything like that, just really appreciative of good indie games.

xekova

Jan 2, 2019
So many "straight" dudes here in an obviously gay game's thread trying to convince strangers about their "straightness", I always find this extremely funny, how insecure one has to be in their own sexuality to do this?

Or is this yet another cry from "straight" "men" that all games here are gay? Please do the simple math to see that the majority of the games here are already catered for straight people.

exclude gay tag -> 481 pages
gay tag (most of it is false positive) -> 31 pages

gay tag + exclude vaginal sex, futa and big tits tags -> 18 pages (still contains straight focused games, some even contains vaginal sex as well, so the tag is not used properly)

exclude gay + exclude no sexual content tags -> 464 pages
gay tag + exclude no sexual content tag -> 26 pages

gay tag + exclude vaginal sex, futa, big tits and no sexual content tags -> 16 pages (still contains straight focused games)

Which means there are
  • 15.5 times more straight exclusive games
  • 26.7 times more games which seems to focus on straight sex

The ratio is even worse if we filter out non sexual content:
  • 17.8 times more straight exclusive games
  • 29 times more games which seems to focus on straight sex

TempestP

May 6, 2018
My god this game is tedious XD Moving and exploring feels really slow and the puzzles seems more complicated than they shoud be. Really like the art style tho. I've seen that unlocking all the scenes is a pain so i'll just wait for a full save. If anyone had the courage to go through unlocking everything, hats off !

Bisfer

Jun 12, 2020
My god this game is tedious XD Moving and exploring feels really slow and the puzzles seems more complicated than they shoud be. Really like the art style tho. I've seen that unlocking all the scenes is a pain so i'll just wait for a full save. If anyone had the courage to go through unlocking everything, hats off !
Yes please, preaty please?

BadAtTech

Dec 24, 2017
F95zone has me believing all gay people are furries

Its crazy how every gay game on here is mostly or entirely super buff bears who are also furries