VN Partial WIP [ENG]Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Ryuuki no Taimou / The Great Aspiration of LiuBei -Fan Translator Revolution English patch Project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 22, 2021
i noticed that the dev used the real Art of War 36 Stratagems book of SunTzu in ancient China to name the skills ,pretty cool ^^
Learning China history through Visual Novels !! What a surprise :D
(I will clear the Russian text later o/ Still enjoying the Lunar New Year here)

SKMK Stats check before battle.jpg

May 12, 2021
From my understanding isn't the release order and the one most recommended >>

Start > Souten no Haou > Son Go no Ketsumyaku > Ryuuki no Taimou > finish

you went for the last one ? any reason ?

Also wouldn't patreon be a better platform ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
From my understanding isn't the release order and the one most recommended >>

Start > Souten no Haou > Son Go no Ketsumyaku > Ryuuki no Taimou > finish

you went for the last one ? any reason ?

Also wouldn't patreon be a better platform ?
1/This is the remake of all 3 routes , basically you can play with any order , each game is kind of like an what if scenario ,when MC choose to serve 1 out of the 3 kingdoms. And I like this route more than the other 2.

2/I like this platform more ,since they respect their clients more than Patreon. There are many competitors ,so i can choose any of them , and they're all using paypal anyway.

Reactions: chivetheloverz
Feb 22, 2021
Yes I'm still alive, and there's already an early access patch for those people, who passionately want to experiences 1st hand the visual novel's development processes. (UI play testing for example)

Feb 22, 2021
Thank you comrade Mark Stout ,I will make sure to credit you in the next patch update !
SKMK Supporter 2 Mark Stout.png

The difference between manga and visual novel is great !
In manga MC was saved by the 3 sisters (weak)
In visual novel MC tried to save LiuBei (Touka) from the bandit 1st (STRONK ^.^)

Manga TL :
"The low-life scums like you don't have the right to call our names... Much less..."
"....That's the name of Liu Bei Xuande !"
"Now hurry the f up and get out of my sight, if you're still want to live."
"I'll let you off the hook just this once."

Page_0011.jpg

Page_0012.jpg

Reactions: Rakih Elyan

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Is this a separate team from the one on facebook named "The SKM Project" or /theskmproject? Been waiting for their translation since 2015 but just gave up after years of no result. Last few post said they have finished translating everything but there seems to be a problem with their editor.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Is this a separate team from the one on facebook named "The SKM Project" or /theskmproject? Been waiting for their translation since 2015 but just gave up after years of no result. Last few post said they have finished translating everything but there seems to be a problem with their editor.
Yes and btw, that facebook translation team actually released the half-edited translation for it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote