RPGM Completed Enemies and Friends Are Raped and Continue to Be Raped. A Common and Slightly Naughty Story. [Final] [ekakinosamurai]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
No, you getting NTRed is a part of the plot and battle system, I doubt you could blindfold it since it happens mid combat and it's fast paced
Yea, I played the game and the combat is a tad bit fast because I was getting hammered twice before I could choose the heal skill to heal my characters.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
So you get ntr'ed then get the demon lord penis? Is ntr the main story? Or u can make it netori? Or its just one time ntr? I need to know if its considerable

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
It seemed passable right up until I got to the combat system. It's an atrocious real time turn bases system that doesn't pause when you're selecting your move.

If you do anything except hold down spacebar zip through the default attack menu option you're just going to be letting them get free hits on you. I have no idea how any developer of any game would think this is a good system.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Enemies Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 700 MB/155 MB :

Reactions: jokesonyou2

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Ok, age old question. Guessing off the title this is a netorare game but going to ask anyway since the intro got me majorly confused on it all. What kind of NTR is present? Do you get cucked? Do you fuck the girls? Or is it just a cluster fuck of everyone just getting a piece of action?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ok, age old question. Guessing off the title this is a netorare game but going to ask anyway since the intro got me majorly confused on it all. What kind of NTR is present? Do you get cucked? Do you fuck the girls? Or is it just a cluster fuck of everyone just getting a piece of action?
The last one

Kawasaki kawaki

Jul 8, 2022
View attachment 2679880

Overview:
One day, you were suddenly reincarnated in another world!
You have been reincarnated in another world and have continued to hunt
monsters to start over, and subjugated the demon king.
Then, the power of the demon king's penis dwells in my body... I got the ability to drop girls!? A short role-playing game where you can enjoy quick and erotic scenes​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-07
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: ekakinosamurai - - -
Censored: Yes (Pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL Translated)
Translator: Triedanted
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can this be played on joiplay?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes