• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Enemies and Friends Are Raped and Continue to Be Raped. A Common and Slightly Naughty Story. [Final] [ekakinosamurai]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
The art is good! I hate the I can't avoid the enemy battle thing tho.. the art reminds me of kunaboto or Cham idk about jujunaught tho

Reactions: virio

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
shame theres no anal tag. love fantasy games where you bang beast like creatures, and also giant creatures, whilst being normal sized. any suggestions folks?

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I was gonna ask about what happens in the game, but then i read the title, had a cup of tea, read a book, played some games, had a wank and only then i realise. "oh the game is about rape"

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm curious as to why the japanese use such atrocious titles for their games recently, is it just a case of certain euphemisms not translating properly into english? Or are these titles just supposed to be this bad?
A popular Japanese web novel website, "shousetsuka ni narou" or something like that, does not have a field for synopsis.
So authors there took a habit of using novel name as a synopsis.
As novels from there become famous, they corrupt all the other fiction names in Japan.
Will they eventually corrupt the whole world? Or will some hero add a synopsis field to shousetsuka?
Live on to see it!

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I'm curious as to why the japanese use such atrocious titles for their games recently, is it just a case of certain euphemisms not translating properly into english? Or are these titles just supposed to be this bad?
this is nothing new, they have been a thing since even before DLsite was a thing, its just they sound better in japanese

sobekobra

Nov 14, 2017
It's the title and subtitle being merged into one blob when translated. in this case, the title is just "A Commonplace Slightly Naughty Story" with a subtitle of "Raping Enemies and Allies, and They will Continued to be Raped" which is using a idiom form that doesn't translate well. Most of the absurdly long titles are that way. However, Japanese titles tend to be longer than english titles as a whole.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes