AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does the folder "Users/San/Desktop/Setups/Help/Enchanted 31st December" where the game is installed exist and you have permission to access it?

I have mine installed to a folder "c:/games/Enchanted" and I've renamed the HTML file to simply "index.html" and it runs fine.

Reactions: zenboy

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Any cheats available except F12 with the console that shows nothing? A guy asked before about a side-bar cheat window or something. We got that or not? Ty for your time.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
when you start the game after all the talking (after when you first access the bedroom there is a option in the sidebar that says "Lifehack." Here you can access various cheats.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
when you start the game after all the talking (after when you first access the bedroom there is a option in the sidebar that says "Lifehack." Here you can access various cheats.
That may be a patron-only feature. It's not in the version posted here on F95 (which I am torrent seeding).

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
I have this error "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'ec_routine' of undefined" in big sister room and a similar one with younger sister. Also new sub tasks (big sister morning routine) do not appear.

lj101

Feb 8, 2018
To get the big sister tasks she needs to bring up needing help in the morning, in which you access it at like 9 or 10 am by going to her room.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm getting the following error with v0.1.2.7_nb when trying to change clothes any time after starting the Trial of Silk: Clipboard04.jpg
After clicking OK, there are no panties shown (and Sandra's panties are also not in the Pockets list) so it's impossible to wear them as required by the task.

zenboy

Nov 8, 2017
Does the folder "Users/San/Desktop/Setups/Help/Enchanted 31st December" where the game is installed exist and you have permission to access it?

I have mine installed to a folder "c:/games/Enchanted" and I've renamed the HTML file to simply "index.html" and it runs fine.
Yes it has permission to assess.... and I i also tried you way - "c:/games/Enchanted" - and i also renamed it to "index.html" but it still doesn't work....

Either way thank you for your suggestion...

Edit ------ I finally managed to fix the issue. I had "Block third-party cookies" turned ON, which is apparently what was causing the whole thing. It should have been OFF. ------

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
Hey there's a bug on the GameCore webpage after I did 1 "Refresh" to the game I cannot play it in there anymore, when the game loads a transparent screen appears instead of the game window, I tried restarting even the browser and get stuck the same. Many ppl have reported it too in the site.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
since last version and this
i still dont know how to remove dick cage/lock .. how?
and can i change it to mom sis .. instead of aunt...?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes