• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - EmyLiveShow: Dragon & Mistresses Tale [Final] [Team Emily]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kezza329

i was super stoked after seeing this game was a dnd baldurs gate like game.. however it truly let itself down..

so for a start, i love the dice rolling dictating how far you get in the game, choices etc.

the characters are sexy, but not unique enough in their looks and body types to set them apart from eachothers looks.

the sex scenes are still images, and although the art is solid, the scenes are without sound effects and are short lived. and so few and far between also.

YOU DO NOT PLAY AS A CHARACTER, you lead all characters. so no clue why it has a male protag tag at all, as there isnt any MC, you just choose the actions of the party itself. which in my case was the three girls on the promotional image. the game was also short as hell. the narrative just didnt interest me. and the sex scenes due to a lack of animation and sound effects, and some QOL stuff just aint hitting the mark.

truly, if there was a main character that we controlled, and if sex scenes was fledged out more with details and choices, and also preferbly animation but at the least sound. then sure. but the tags are misleading, as most of em dont exist in the game at all.

so so so deflated, was super stoked to see a baldurs gate dnd type Hentai game. but this misses the mark entirely. the great part and best is its dice roll feature. but how can you basically have the entire game animated, but not the sex scenes themselves?

try it for yourselves, but dont listen to the tags as a guideline to whats in store at this present moment. YOU DO NOT PLAY A MC, YOU CONTROL THE PARTY.

played it all, and meh. played better games. just hope we can get a good baldurs gate parody