• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Empress games translated using MTL (Sugoi)

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Dude use garbro to extract the script files and if I am not wrong these games used will co engine so you can try GitHub for tools. Or if you have the game you can tell me about the game engine and I can get you the tool needed.
I managed to find Japanese game files for every Empress title without an official English translation. How do I check the game engine for each one?

Note: In addition to Cleavage, I couldn't find an MTL translation for Kisaku-Tachi. If I can figure this out, maybe I can generate their MTL patch files?

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I managed to find Japanese game files for every Empress title without an official English translation. How do I check the game engine for each one?

Note: In addition to Cleavage, I couldn't find an MTL translation for Kisaku-Tachi. If I can figure this out, maybe I can generate their MTL patch files?
What is the name of files of game or you can use garbro to open an archive and at extreme left bottom of garbro you can see the name of engine.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
What is the name of files of game or you can use garbro to open an archive and at extreme left bottom of garbro you can see the name of engine.
Cleavage: ShiinaRio
Starless: Majiro
Closed Game: Majiro
DominancE: Majiro
Potential Ability: Majiro
LEWDNESS: Majiro
SLEEPLESS, Midsummer: Will Co. engine v2
SLEEPLESS, Nocturne: Will Co. engine v2
Kisaku-Tachi: Will Co. engine v2

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020

Would you be willing to share your source for DominancE with me?

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Thank you, but all the download links on that page are dead except for the TeraBox ones, which demand you install their client software to download, which I've heard is not safe. I'm worried you may have a virus, if this is your source, or am I worried over nothing?
I did use the TeraBox download and installed their client to do it. I then uninstalled the client and ran a quick anti-virus scan using the Windows security tool which detected nothing foul and I'm currently running a full system scan. I could have a virus, but I'm no expert on these things and have a bad history with paid anti-virus software.

There might be a DominancE torrent file somewhere, but I couldn't find it when I looked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shy Spy

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I did use the TeraBox download and installed their client to do it. I then uninstalled the client and ran a quick anti-virus scan using the Windows security tool which detected nothing foul and I'm currently running a full system scan. I could have a virus, but I'm no expert on these things and have a bad history with paid anti-virus software.

There might be a DominancE torrent file somewhere, but I couldn't find it when I looked.
I think you didn't searched much here is a link- .

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
If I am right then you do not need to install it you can just run the Advhd exe file.

Edit:My mistake it's not based on Advhd engine but still you don't need to install it. maybe you'll need a crack of exe.
Where would that be?
1710349271817.png

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Doesn't look like it was blocked. It's just missing.
I also have the same game but I haven't touched it since I downloaded so I can't say anything about it maybe I'll check tomorrow if the exe file is missing from it too .

Reactions: Shy Spy

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I was playing Sleepless and then noticed that word wrap is not implemented as it should be. so I fixed it .Now the text appears fine like about 85 characters per line now -