VN Ren'Py Empress game[Dev Thread]

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
centerimg3.jpg

Greetings, i'm working on my first game called "empress game", I figured by making this thread i would have less chances to quit and try making something else. plan is to have fighting and sandbox elements,battle system will probably be implemented in next version. it is basically something like game tower of trample, but i want to try doing it in renpy, even if naturally rpgmaker would be better and easier choice. although main theme is female domination my plan is to be more casual...

story starts simple, one day while training with your sensei, two women arrive and kidnap you and your sensei, now you go explore different zones, have adventure, trying to rescue her and fighting evil empresses along the way...

This is first version, which are basically two intros. there is still work to be done, especially with writing but i'm hoping I'll fix that in the next few releases...

Win:

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I loved the teaser! The women, their animations and the ATTITUDE was superb :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Congratulation on your game Koyot Genius :)
Renders are beautiful and animations are good. Interesting concept. Mystery thriller is always good for a femdom game. Characters seems interesting. Looking forward to more of your contents ;).
One question...
What kind of femdom kinks are you planning to do?

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulation on your game Koyot Genius :)
Renders are beautiful and animations are good. Interesting concept. Mystery thriller is always good for a femdom game. Characters seems interesting. Looking forward to more of your contents ;).
One question...
What kind of femdom kinks are you planning to do?
thx,idk nothing special,i mention tot game probably something in that range...

Reactions: Gamesstar

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Koyot Genius
Hi I love your story plot so much.
Can't wait for the next update.
Just wondering sensei and her sister, What is based characters make from?

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
thx, if u think about face models i pretty much just waste time modifying until something good come up,its not my intention to look like somebody but sometimes accidentally it does...

Reactions: Choo-choo

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
thx, if u think about face models i pretty much just waste time modifying until something good come up,its not my intention to look like somebody but sometimes accidentally it does...
Ok, you modify the face by yourself but at least What is the based character from?