Comics Collection Completed Empowered vol 1-11 plus Unchained vol 1 [Adam Warren]

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Overview:
Empowered is an original English-language manga style comic written and illustrated by Adam Warren. Described by Warren as a “sexy superhero comedy”, Empowered began to take shape in 2004 with a series of commissioned sketches of a damsel in distress; these illustrations became the basis for short comic stories that helped develop the characters for the Empowered series.​

Updated: 2007 -2019
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1950 x 2700
Pages: around 240 per vol. (depends which vol.)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Such a great series. I own them all.

Nothing explicit at all, just soft T&A and complicated women, but they're all so damned hot and get into so much nekkid drunken trouble that you won't care.

Or maybe you will care. Poor Em, I just want to protect her... lol

The writing is outstanding, the villains are hilarious and the story arcs are epic.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Loved this series since I first ran across it. The heroine is so damn cute and love this particular take on superheroes. Highly recommend it to anyone contemplating downloading it.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
can we have a mega folder with the separate volumes, please? it's one hell of download when you have to get them all together

Reactions: Minoin

swhandlebar

Mar 9, 2018
I remember seeing the beginnings of this on DA... bought at least one of the volumes years ago. Really funny & sexy stuff!