Seeking Emotionless Sex Games

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
I've been playing and really enjoying Cool Maid and other games in that vein so i'm wondering if there are more in that style. Specificly 2d games about a girl being totally blasé about sex and finding it kinda annoying but still doing it/forced to do it. Preferably with no mind control or sleep stuff and without much softening of the girls temper. Thank you!

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Akagami No Kishin
It's not on f95zone, alas, because of some small shota part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation, don't fall for it.

A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated.

And the gameplay is not grinding, thankfully.

Reactions: Arabi1

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
I think you'll enjoy this if you can get it to run these days.
Oh wow I remember this actually, i'll need to see about running it.

Akagami No Kishin
It's not on f95zone, alas, because of some small shota part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation, don't fall for it.

A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated.

And the gameplay is not grinding, thankfully.
Sounds perfect, i'll need to see about tracking it down, thank you!
The death end
Cryptic and terrifying thank you