• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I see lesbian, thumbs up.
I see prostitution, thumbs down.
Can you choose to go a lesbian route, or is this a mislabel from a single scene/threesome scenes?
Do you have to prostitute yourself?
Is this game like Leana's slice of life or similar?

Grakon

Nov 18, 2021
This is a fine premise, needing to pay back a debt, but the biggest problem these games have is pacing. Well, most hgames have a problem with pacing. The corruption needs to be slow, just jumping into the bath and getting dped is not interesting at all. She needs to be innocent and reluctant at first to make it really compelling. The town itself is like ecchiberg or something, why is there no ecchi? This game is just trash.

Jun 6, 2022
I see lesbian, thumbs up.
I see prostitution, thumbs down.
Can you choose to go a lesbian route, or is this a mislabel from a single scene/threesome scenes?
Do you have to prostitute yourself?
Is this game like Leana's slice of life or similar?
it is actually a mislabel of futa, the gallery is always available and there are not even lesbian scenes, no idea why it has that tag.

Reactions: ich0 and Taboofan

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Emma the Alchemist's Debt Story [Final] [Moe Workshop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
En-cryption was done manually that may break things. I tested it and it worked fine though.

Win [689 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
If slave route's locked behind pregnancies then I dunno if it's even currently accessible, considering it seems you're stuck on safe day. Unless there's an item that changes that or you can brute force it with the goblin scene, since that always results in the birth count going up.

Reactions: Kionatria

CycoBlaze

Jul 29, 2020
how can I do the slave state route?
Wel pregnancy is bugged in english version, if you play japanese game and give lots of births at the normal hospital you will become slave.
I don't know the exact way it happened but i got the slave path on english ver. by getting fertilization from the flies in the temple dungeon and then had sex with a variety people and monsters a couple of times. I tried just getting her pregnant with just the flies but that didn't do much or change the birth dialogue.

Reactions: Izelith

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
It's either this or the cum collecting one.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Since this is a 'corruption' game, the character has to start at a 'normal' position, and fall from there.

It is different if you were already smoking 5 guys behind a Denny's. But there are only so many paths you can take to make a character suddenly walk down the path of slutdom.

Unfortunately, I'd rather go to Denny's.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes