ADRIFT - Completed - Emily: Sister Attraction [v1.01] [Palmer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

One of the first games i played and i really enjoyed it, the story was really good and should be checked out!
    It does have some pics in the game as well.
    The only thing is you may need a walkthough for it since you have to type in certain things.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

bre3zerr

TL,DR
    Game is very avrage.
    Story line is weak.
    Model are probably ripped of somewhere else sadly. Or are based since i reconize them.
    Not much to see you are better off looking other game on F95 in my humble oppinion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mirewen

although I have read the walkthrough, I got stuck several times... however, this is the first time I am palying a game like this, so it could just be me.
    Gmae has a nice feel to it. options are sometimes not so easy to find, but rewards are good when you do.
    nice pace, and due to linear programming, you'll miss nothing... and what I've seen so far nice pictures.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EvilMonkey

I downloaded this on the merit of others reviews/comments but was pretty apprehensive about it being a "text adventure" game. I was hooked from the start even though I didn't know what I was doing. At this point I'd advise anyone to do a bit of research into how to navigate these types of games as you have to type out all your commands. Knowing what type of commands you can use is essential. A quick google let me know the basic commands and I was off trying to touch my sister before she even appeared.

The plot revolves around the protagonist recalling a period when he lived at home with his family and his relationship with his sister. You control the story from there but it's structured as though it's being told to an unknown woman, "Victoria".

There are a some photos of Emily and two other women utilised in the story and they are all of decent quality and fairly attractive ladies who fit the descriptions and ideals of the characters. But other than that there are no other pictures, it's all text and imagination and luckily the writing is sufficiently descriptive.

I finished the game the first time around never having had sex but still very happy with the game and the story. There are a number of events that you can embark on that you might not even think of the first time around so you will need to play it through a few times. It's a steep learning curve if you've not played anything like it before but once you're used to it, it's fairly easy. Needless to say I consulted a walk-through later on and ultimately got the "good ending". I can't wait to play the sequel!