Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
NTR is becoming such a trendy genre in the field of hentai that it's terrifying.. You can play these, but please value your women folk in irl and don't apply this there, guys. Otherwise, depression and despair will catch up in the long run

Jun 1, 2017
NTR is becoming such a trendy genre in the field of hentai that it's terrifying.. You can play these, but please value your women folk in irl and don't apply this there, guys. Otherwise, depression and despair will catch up in the long run

...Dude, we're on a fucking hentai game forum. But, even if we do have flesh and blood SOs, only a special kind of stupid person would take "the lessons learned" from a hentai game and attempt to apply them to real life.

I don't think you need to worry unduly.

Besides, I'm quite certain that depression and despair are certain to overtake us all, so there is no need to worry about that either.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
only fool would slam people with their car and start randomly shooting people and stuff after playing GTA. but hey, sometimes shyt happens.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
is the family name right? cuz it looks like words for netori or netorase lmao, if not it's pretty awkward for the mc and friends wife actually share same surname

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
The MTL in this is understandable but it cuts out so often many sentences become complete guesswork.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
What a stupid game. There is really no point in spending millions in her "skills" and play the game when you can just unlock the whole cg room for 200k -.-
I think it doesn't unlock a true end and also bugged. So like 10 additional events (and it's darker than the whole game, so you're missing out if you're into that). It's a pretty decent game actually. It shouldn't be tagged as netorare tho, it doesn't really apply no matter how you look at it (there is only 1/7 endings that is semi-ntr).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
So we don't play as the Cuck? then why is this even tagged as NTR.
Currently all games with Netori, Netorase and Netorare are tagged as NTR, which is technically correct, as NTR could mean any of those things, and is also really annoying, cause it could mean any of those things.

At least when it comes to Japanese HRPGs, it's really not. NTR games statistically make up a very small amount of the games they output. It's just that they tend to get magnified a lot when:

a) NTR games get uploaded here quite often; or
b) You might have just glossed over the other stuff because NTR is more offensive to you (which is fine, everyone has things they don't like)

How do I know this? Duh, I like NTR the most as a HRPG genre. But of course this isn't applied IRL. It's not even possible. Women aren't actually objects like they are in these... or any hentai games. That's just not how sex works. Kinda like how I don't pull out a gun and start shooting up an airport IRL.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EmbraceHerLustUnderstoodByCuckoldPlay-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I'm always amazed by people thinking this is new.

bluedeath267

Apr 17, 2020
Best way to play is. on first day save go to vending machine and spam it until u get the key. then go to hidden room on top floor its the one with circle. Solve puzzle and collect all the chest. After that go to the old man thats like in the city area (right of hotspring once you get out). Use that money upgrade all buildings to lvl 3 then just skip days until you have 200000 and just buy all the scenes youll save so much time.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Always funny when people compare games with real life.
Funnier when they put a redundant "in" infront of irl

in in real life

Or maybe they meant the women folk in Ireland?
I which case, I concur.
Don't try that shit on the emerald isle!

Last edited:

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
where do i get the camera... or what do i do with it?
i did not get what i was supposed to do o_O

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes