Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
Anybody get this to work on steam deck/linux? Seems to just crash when I start it after setting it up in lutris, but I haven't checked to see if I'm missing any dependencies.

Edit: Oh, it says you need .net Framework 4.6.2 or later in the readme. I tried installing all sorts of dependencies, but it looks like there's a function the game calls on startup that wine doesn't support. Looks like linux is off the table for now, probably, but if anyone has any info on how to fix this, let me know.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EmbarrassedShinachanTheNakedWanderingCollegeGirl-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

linksterboy

Dec 6, 2017
Getting Positive Virus scans on this one. The somewhat mixed reviews arent enough to make me want to risk it. Be careful out there.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Game where the premise is that the MC is nude in public and the tags say it's not an exhibitionism game. Already a great start. And then it turns out that yeah, another game that is actually about getting exposed as little as possible because the character does not want to be and got screwed over, in this case to the point where simply getting seen too much without even being caught is already a lose-condition.

I'm not saying this is bad because this is surely someone else's version of the public nudity-fetish, but I genuinely wish it would be easier to tell apart.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Does this game have gameplay (sandbox, life sim stuff, works or combats?) or just boring events with graphics and texts?

Last edited:

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
so i got the body writing after getting fucked in the alley but I can't get out of the area it sends you to next, theres a police officer that always gives you a game over no matter how you try to get past him

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
What a weird looking game... I'll try it later. But someone typed earlier: 3D game when you are naked all the time trying not to get caught and the game has censorship. Shame

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes