Others - Elven Curse [v0.1.4f] [TDMBP]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Halfcats

I want to rate this one higher. The art that gets included is fantastic, what animations are included are fantastic, but the gameplay loop is horrible. The combat and controls feel like an early 2000s Newgrounds game. The dev is working with a ridiculous platform for development when he could work on something simple instead like Rim'Py.

Much more animations/art exist on the dev's Patreon that aren't included in the game for one reason or another. Despite a few years of development, nothing substantial seems to really be in the game as of yet. Maybe one day it will be a good H-Game. Its certainly not right now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

First, the game resolution doesn't work no matter how many times and sizes you re-size the fucking window, so you cant see the fucking map, second, after you go to the tavern and escape, the events are glitched, you can't take the lantern, and so on, third, no saving, 4-th no game-overs in a game where you get captured by orcs. 5-th No H-scenes outside the tavern. It''s been literal years, how has there been no progress???
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Man_In_A_Robe

Well, it looks promising but lacks many key elements for a game. Art style is brilliant tho, there's nothing to complain about here. And overall even in such an early stage game feel pretty fun to play.

BUT

1. It has no save option, so each time you fail some route you need to restart from the very beginning.
    2. There is a bow which is intended to be used as a weapon, but there is no hotkey in options for player to use it.
    3. There is no introduction, the game simply throws you into the world without any preamble. You don't have a quest log, so you may often not understand what you need to do.

If this problems will be fixed it will already become pretty decent interesting game. Hope developer won't abandon his project, because it looks pretty unique, I like this stuff. And I'll repeat myself, artstyle and animations are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

famkam1111

Nice art but that's it really. Dev decided to remove tavern content because he suck as a programmer and now all you have is a 10 minute boring level in a forest without any sex scenes.

And this fucking game crashed my GPU somehow.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

chewablejuice

its clunky as hell and there's no content. spritework is fine, but that's the best part. So glitchy and unstable that you can break the game without even trying. Can complete in under 10 mins if you know what you're doing. Avoid.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

wanky

Very promising early buid. Scenes are nice and gameplay is never stale. More content and a bit more polish (except the xxx which is fine) and this can be a very good game.

Looking forward to future builds
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

This game has a lot of potential, the animation is good, and so far it's pretty easy to follow the quest chain.
    Very much looking foward to see how in develops, hoping from a wardrobe system along with a quest jornal and a way to save.