UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I would have still liked some more . and , :/
Well, I guess Pink Tea is being well paid, so we'll be able to enjoy this content for a while.

Edit: To add to that list of similar games, there would be sadistic irony (sadinsfw), but she turned everything patron only today to avoid crackdown due to nudity.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
@op or whoever is updating links, any chance for a Mega link? My anti-virus is spazzing out on the 3 sites blocking them entirely.

Aug 7, 2018
It's no Meishyoku no Reiki (Slaveprincess of Darkness), but still a pretty enjoyable little elf training sim. The option of training Seraphine with kindness to slowly make her defy Faye is a nice touch. Reminded me of the elven princess / maid dynamic in the aforementioned title.

do you have to start again or you can use the saves from previous version?
click on the cheat button next to your saveslot to begin training at the start of level 3, i.e. where the last version ended

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, those superb japanese games are sadly mostly that - japanese. I'm not good enough at that yet to really enjoy them. When it comes to western games, Pink Tea has no equal that I know of.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Quest gets stuck with Sera phine if you are nice to her throughout the training sessions. I have been playing Faye as harsh and Sera as Soft, but I'll have to tread some more middle of the road for the other scenes.

Where the quest gets stuck is on the second part, I had on my to do list Talk to Seraphine, but all she said was "I guess it's not so bad here", since she was in a positive mood.

Anyway doing the cheat shows that the quest decisions were alternated creating a more middle of the road moderate training. Still is very fun, I may need to support PT.

Reactions: Settog

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Man holy shit this game is actually really good. The art is amazing. I cannot wait until it's finished.

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
Dialogue in chapter 3 was so cute i restarted game with soft training. Making me a better human being, huh.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
[QUOTE="thanks for the demos, post: 1089831, member: 805041"
click on the cheat button next to your saveslot to begin training at the start of level 3, i.e. where the last version ended[/QUOTE]
thanks

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
so i uploaded the game to mega hoping this works havent done this before
THX MATE.

@MuffDiver

Thx for Updating 1st Site. But why should anyone Upload besides from Mega? i will never undestand this behavior. Lets be honest nearly all other hosts are at least not so good ^^ I Upload all my Stuff on Mega for Years. Its just a Question Thx

Reactions: Darthjake

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Love this game so far! It reminds me of SLoG( ) with the Harsh/Moderate/Soft training techniques. So my question is does it or will it work the same or similar way? Like the Training style / Quest style, so you could be nice but harsh (facial/swallow choice), that probably won't make any sense unless you've played the game...

EDIT: I don't think that made much sense... I am trying to figure out the 2nd or Quest line harshness/softness works between the two girls, as it looks like that is the mechanism used in this game. In SLoG it was in your actions indicated with the heart/broken heart symbols during the training/actions.

Anyone know any similar games to the pink tea slave trainer games ???
Yep, SLoG! Great little game! I play it 2 or 3 times a week, to kill an hour or 2, each girl you train has 3(with a harsh/soft degree to each, so it's more like 6) outcomes.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if you can save yet, I've been putting all the games in the same folder and overwriting and then renaming the folder to the new version.

At worst you can cntrl through the dialogue you've already done to get to the new point.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
THX MATE.

@MuffDiver

Thx for Updating 1st Site. But why should anyone Upload besides from Mega? i will never undestand this behavior. Lets be honest nearly all other hosts are at least not so good ^^ I Upload all my Stuff on Mega for Years. Its just a Question Thx
I don't do mega as we get DCMA a lot, so lose everything. So No Mega from me. Sry
Others are more than welcome to make mega liniks if they so choose, they will be added to OP.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a list of all the scenes you can unlock.

I rember in the previous version if you did thee soft route for both giyrls the scenes went on way and if you did the harsh for both things went another way. Not sire if going soft with obe anf harf with another does.

Aso in thee femdom traing you have to bittons with question marles that block other bittons so they can't be read and the question mark ones don't do any thing. Are those biuttons implimented and you hab to do something to activate them?

Anyway, great game I love the art work.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes