angerygerman

Nov 30, 2017
So far I have found the rank up scene is all dependent on how you talk to Seraphine. It is impossible to be moderate with Seraphine. Most "quest" dialog options have no meaning besides choices. Being nice or cruel to Faye has no difference on the rank up scene yet that I have noticed (to be honest at this point in the game with only 3 ranks Im not certain if there is enough content to notice).
I will strive to figure out all the secrets this game holds.

xconx

Apr 2, 2018
There are a lot of posts in the patreon, would be nice if someone share with us.
The Game Dev is currently working on a flash game, which should be done sometime mid-November. They are currently working on a few new scenes for this game but they wont be done till after the flash game is finished.

Reactions: JHGosh

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The Game Dev is currently working on a flash game, which should be done sometime mid-November. They are currently working on a few new scenes for this game but they wont be done till after the flash game is finished.
Which flash game? Do you have a link to it?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
after waiting for enough content to try this i gave it a shot yesterday.

-animations are good. only pov scene is with some randome girl instead of the main interest tho. though luck. ( ' -')
-too much sharing. MC is the overlord, not some pimp. Give him the action -_-
-gamplay is as minimalistic and linear as it gets but its functional so.....dont mind too much.
-the writing is awful. what characters do and what they say barely matches at all. kinda reminds me of old days, when people "translated" japanese games by writing their own little dialogs and not caring about context or whats happening on the screen at all.

overall pretty decent, but the writing is kinda crucial to me in trainer-like games so I guess i'll wait some months before i come back to this game. Maybe it will improve in later stages. ( ' -')

D

Deleted member 42855

The two other games made by pinktea games are very similar - Slave Lord and Slave Lords of the Galaxy. Slave Lord is the old abandoned one, while Slave Lords of the Galaxy is complete.
Slave Lord is also finished

Reactions: grgrgr5

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Is it me or is the art style better in his previous games? I don't know how to describe it but some animations including the art style in this game looks off.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes