1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] Eluroth Saga [v0.2] [FantSci Studio]

Discussion in 'Games' started by muttdoggy, May 16, 2018.

1. muttdoggy

muttdoggy Dogerator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 6, 2016
    Bannerlayandbela.png
    Overview:
    The Eluroth Saga is a visual-novel choice-based Fantasy adventure. That means my goal is for you to feel involved in the story through the choices you make and by seeing the outcomes of those choices.
    There will be a lot of choices. Whatever you decide to do will effect the lives of those around you. Sometimes in good ways, and sometimes in bad ways. Sometimes it may not be apparent right away what effect a choice will have. Other times you'll see the outcome right away.
    In The Eluroth Saga you have a main cast of characters that will all have affinity points that go up or down based on the choices you make. At different points in the story there will be differences in what you experience based on those points. If you make someone mad, they might not go along with a decision you make. Or maybe they'll just leave your group for good.​

Updated: 23 - July - 2018
    Developer:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: None
    Version: 0.2
    Language: English
    Genre: Fantasy, Male Protagonist, Exhibitionism, Infidelity, Romance,

Installation:
    1. Extract .rar to desired location
    2. Open ElurothSaga.exe to play

Downloads:
    PC:

-

-

-

Mac:

-

-

-

Screenshots:
    bg_blacksmith3alt2.png bg_hill3.png evilqueen3.png Georhand2alt.png mcbelawash2.png

NoGod, notzatanna, dohckab and 29 others like this.
  2. muttdoggy

muttdoggy Dogerator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 6, 2016
  3. FantSci Studio

FantSci Studio New Member Game Developer

May 15, 2018
    Ayyy, I did a thing! And muttdoggy posted cause he cool like that!

Hope people enjoy :D

Domiek and (deleted member) like this.
  4. carnalcardinal

carnalcardinal Well-Known Member Game Developer

Jul 28, 2017
    The filter you put on the renders gives it a great unique look. My only complaint is that some of the scenes are a little bright. Pretty good for a 0.1!

5. FantSci Studio

May 15, 2018
    Thanks! I was going for a sort of Graphic Novel-ish style. Had to use three different programs on each image to get it how I wanted it.

6. hopeless

hopeless Active Member

Oct 29, 2017
    is this daz3d renders with ugly photoshop filter?

7. Paitryn

Paitryn Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Good luck to you on that. My opinion is that it just looks like someone filtered the shit out of perfectly good daz renders in order to pretend to have drawn it themselves. I really wanted to say something positive here, but sorry I just couldn't come up with anything when it seems you've put a lot of work into the art to get that result.

Hopefully you find an audience who appreciates it for what it is.

8. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2016
    yes.
    its not that ugly imho, it give a little look of hand drawing style/painting.

hopeless likes this.
  9. je4079

je4079 New Member

Apr 8, 2018
    I played this game and there is no deceit, why would the genre be pointed out, then nobody changes anything, just there are no cuckolds! (

10. voyeurkind

voyeurkind Active Member

Jan 26, 2018
    So I played through. I did like the fact that it goes right o the action, and I think there's a good job of delineating the world and it's rules. So much better than the usual massive dump of information and exposition.

That being said, I also thought it really started dragging in spots, plus I was wondering where the heck all of the women were. For an H game, there's not a whole lot of opportunities to get to that sort of thing, at least not at the moment.

I did like the idea of using various filters to give the art a unique slant.

11. BumPuncher

BumPuncher Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Would be nice to have the intro video as actual text in the game so when you click to skip what you've already finished reading it doesn't skip the entire thing.

Looking forward to updates from this, very refreshing to see something other than incest.

12. Kukothemadhatter

Kukothemadhatter Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2017
    somehow the characters remind me of the movie Dungeon Siege... and that's a good thing

edit after a playthrough...
    1)so the MC will become a mage/fighter , Hammen a paladin and Dale a bard?
    2)I'm not sure about the economy in the game's world but 10 silver coin is a good price.
    3)while it's certainly too soon for any infidelty, I can clearly see the path present itself.
    4) the begining was perfect. I thought I'd mess up right at the start and it turns out it was practice. I tip my hat

13. FantSci Studio

May 15, 2018

Image revisions have been coming along nicely. I really wanted to focus on trying to make all of the art into one coherent style straight through. I could tell, and I'm sure others could as well, the earlier images were much different than some of the later.

This is all part of my learning process. Mostly learning what I want, and hopefully what other people will want too. Here are some of the updated images so you can get an idea of what I'm doing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gonna get back to it!

zalook likes this.
  14. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2016
    honestly, i liked more the effect before ( moer painting style)

but, its your choice. look cool btw

15. FantSci Studio

May 15, 2018
    Thanks! I won't be completely departing from how it looked originally, especially with the backgrounds. But I think the characters, especially some upcoming female characters, will look more appealing with a bit softer art style.

worlder likes this.
  16. djkunn

djkunn Active Member

Apr 25, 2017
    the infidelity is other characters with the mc, or someone of the mc having sex with others?

17. FantSci Studio

May 15, 2018
    Other characters with the MC.

18. djkunn

djkunn Active Member

Apr 25, 2017
    i will give it a try then ;)

19. blahblah25

blahblah25 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Is that the mom for Dark neighborhood but with less boobs o_0 looks like a interesting art style good luck to the dev o_O

baphometx likes this.
  20. Deserve-And-Enjoy

Deserve-And-Enjoy Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Came to comment the same, it is the same 3D model but edited a bit.