• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Elite School [v0.1] [Hytaq]

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, they were just to test Some dick physics and boobs physics, level design… This demo is more of a performance test than anything else.

The story will start in version 0.1. The next demos will be just an implementation of our technology like full body phisics, AI generated Character integration (For Endless dialogue and random scenario generation ) and finaly MetaHuman integration for photorealistic faces (not gonna lie, The heads of the actual characters look like zombies :/ )

If you want to report your PC performances, go to Discord : Or by mail : contact@hytaq.io :)
There will be something between persuading the AI and the sex action? Some old games had some pixel hunting for foreplay to get the girl undressing (wasn't so much fun), Xstory player had a physical clothing system that made very intersting undressing the girl with clothes that were falling down instead of just disappearing. Also some lapdances and stripdances could be fun....I mean even most of stripper games (except the ones with real actress video) have dancing and clothes disappearing rather than stripping animations!

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
There will be something between persuading the AI and the sex action? Some old games had some pixel hunting for foreplay to get the girl undressing (wasn't so much fun), Xstory player had a physical clothing system that made very intersting undressing the girl with clothes that were falling down instead of just disappearing. Also some lapdances and stripdances could be fun....I mean even most of stripper games (except the ones with real actress video) have dancing and clothes disappearing rather than stripping animations!
Hey,
Yes, we're going to use AI to introduce some realism in the dialogues, even if most of the answers will still be scripted. As for the stripping animations, we will use Motion capture shots, to increase the player's immersion in the game. We've already done some testing with boobs physics :

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EliteSchool-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
seems like an ambitiousness project but i think it'll be abandoned pretty fast.
still hope for the best for this game because it has really potential.
good luck dev !

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
It definitely looks like it has a lot of potential, and I like that you're engaging with the feedback (though releasing a tech demo to the public can be a risky move). A lot of 3D adult games tend to die off rather quickly though, so I'm hoping you'll stick with it so I can see that potential come to fruition. And I'm serious about that potential, it's ambitious and looks really nice. Though those are two major ingredients in game development burnout. But I am seriously rooting for ya'll!

Some things that I'd like to suggest, because all too often I see them missing from games like this:

- A *ton* of sex positions will go a long way, especially if there are variations. All too often I see games that look great and have decent gameplay/story but have a very limited set of sex scenes. And sex scenes are an important ingredient in these games! Should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't if some games are any indication. And if you do go the route of a wide variety of sex scenes... I don't see nearly enough of the 'full body hug' missionary; when the girl wraps both her arms and her legs around the guy. Hot as fuck, both visually and being on the receiving end!

- If you REALLY wanted to set your sex scenes apart, having them be more than a three to four seconds loop would make look great too. One of the kings of 2D sex animations, Najar, has some incredible attention to detail. You definitely get the vibe that he's actually fucked before, and that he likes it sexy and intimate.

- Of course, both of those things I suggested take time, money, and know-how. And as a small indie team that's not necessarily an option, I know. Honestly, if you just chose one of them it would make a huge difference. Either a wide variety of sex positions or nicely animated/detailed ones that are more than just simple loops. Food for thought.

- Mind you that my personal experience with game-making is on the visual novel/sandbox side of things, and the only thing I know about Unity/working with 3d models is that it's a lot of work (from attempting it and quickly giving up a few years ago). So while the things I mentioned would be fantastic, I admit I have insufficient knowledge to know whether either of those are realistic for ya'll to pull off. With that in mind...

- Something that would be simpler (on a technical level) but would go a *long* way would be making sure the characters are interesting enough to warrant the dialogue. If you find that you can't write compelling characters, don't go overboard on the dialogue. Well-written characters enhance the fucking for me, but poorly written characters are just obstacles between me and the fucking. So make sure you get lots of feedback on the writing quality, and don't take any criticisms personally. And if in the end the writing just isn't impressing people no matter what you try... it might be worthwhile to change the game direction a bit and cut back on it drastically, as painful as that can be :-/

- Finally, beware trying to please everyone. It's not gonna happen. It's okay to cast a broad net within a target demographic, but don't try to capture too many target demographics. Trying to please everyone won't please anyone, because fetishists can detect half-assed attempts to appeal to them from a mile away. Believe me, I'm one of them.

- You mentioned having game development experience, but it wasn't clear if you've made an adult game before, so the advice I'm giving is specifically from the perspective of adult games as opposed to games in general.

Addendum: Forgot to mention, don't forget optimization! I know you've got experience in game dev, so apologies if this is a no-brainer for you, but just remember that if few people can run the game, few people will back the game.

I'm always on the lookout for good 3d games in the adult market (there are very few, and most of the decent ones are just that: decent), so I'm always pulling for anyone daring to tackle the daunting task. If things are looking good down the line, I'll definitely throw some financial support your way, so don't give up! And know that people usually watch and wait a while before deciding to back a project financially, because we've gotten burned way too many times.

So don't lose heart over a small amount of patrons; most of us are watching from the proverbial bushes to see if you seem like you'll deliver on what you're offering.

And, uh... *cough* if there's planned pregnancy content... you'll have me by the balls, so to speak. Just putting that out there XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savor

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
First of all for best performance keep shadows, effects and AA on low.

I must say ultra widescreen works fine with this game but please add vsync in the game i get screen tearing.
Also the default mouse sensitivity is a bit too high and overall the option to change it is missing.
and somewhat the intro scene stops midsentence after "i hope my new life in town and school would be ea....".
and maybe let the player choose a custom name instead of forcing to stick with bryan.
Especially in these early versions give us an option to display what each decision has for consequences.
skipping the intro would also be neat especially for testing out games performance and hunting bugs.
A 30 fps option and closer zooming into sex scenes are also on my wishlist for this game.

Performance:
now to the performance of the game.
The preset seems to adding "hidden" graphic settings, so i get way worse performance on ultra comparing to Medium even if all settings below are the same. thats not what presets should do.
Also the Shadow, AA and sometimes Effects takes my gpu to valhalla.
The only thing getting fucked in this version is the gpu when shadows are activ and mirrors are in the same room.
also the effects setting is draining the graphics card indoors a bit to much especially with mirrors.
Also shadows inside the school draining really hard on the gpu.

now onto some bugs.
the left arrow on the preset option is not working when i changed any graphic setting before.
edit: could be a bug only with ultra wide monitors, sometimes the hitbox just shifts because of different aspect ratio
the game crashed while i was walking inside the burger shop but the second time it didnt.
dont know how to replicate this crash as of yet.
"no, i was watching a movie" gets me the error message attached below.

my system:
3440x1440@144hz Ultra wide monitor
intel i5-11400F
GTX 1660 Super

Last edited:
Reactions: Hytaq

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
First of all for best performance keep shadows, effects and AA on low.

I must say ultra widescreen works fine with this game but please add vsync in the game i get screen tearing.
Also the default mouse sensitivity is a bit too high and overall the option to change it is missing.
and somewhat the intro scene stops midsentence after "i hope my new life in town and school would be ea....".
and maybe let the player choose a custom name instead of forcing to stick with bryan.
Especially in these early versions give us an option to display what each decision has for consequences.
skipping the intro would also be neat especially for testing out games performance and hunting bugs.
A 30 fps option and closer zooming into sex scenes are also on my wishlist for this game.

Performance:
now to the performance of the game.
The preset seems to adding "hidden" graphic settings, so i get way worse performance on ultra comparing to Medium even if all settings below are the same. thats not what presets should do.
Also the Shadow, AA and sometimes Effects takes my gpu to valhalla.
The only thing getting fucked in this version is the gpu when shadows are activ and mirrors are in the same room.
also the effects setting is draining the graphics card indoors a bit to much especially with mirrors.
Also shadows inside the school draining really hard on the gpu.

now onto some bugs.
the left arrow on the preset option is not working when i changed any graphic setting before.
edit: could be a bug only with ultra wide monitors, sometimes the hitbox just shifts because of different aspect ratio
the game crashed while i was walking inside the burger shop but the second time it didnt.
dont know how to replicate this crash as of yet.
"no, i was watching a movie" gets me the error message attached below.

my system:
3440x1440@144hz Ultra wide monitor
intel i5-11400F
GTX 1660 Super
Hi !
Thank you for this detailed report! This is exactly the kind of feedback we were looking for on this release.
Indeed, the performance are really unbalanced between the levels. We will probably remove the mirrors as we have a lot of feedback on them... we managed to have good performance in the house while keeping a good level of graphics but it seems that many ardware have difficulty to support it without going to kiss Satan in hell.
The error message at the beginning seems to come from our AI logic which refuses to move the NPC... it should not be complicated to solve.

Concerning the name of the MC, we are still undecided, indeed we plan to have dialogues fully voiced in the future, changing the name pronouced in each dialogue would not be complicated, but to do it every time the name is said will be a problem. We are thinking about a Text To Speech solution to pronounce the name chosen by the player, we will test this in the next version!
I don't know if everything will be fixed in the next version, as we are working a lot on MotionCapture animations for 0.2, but we hope to optimize the game for a lot of different PCs in the next few weeks!

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
The error message at the beginning seems to come from our AI logic which refuses to move the NPC... it should not be complicated to solve.
that explains why she teleported into the house, was thinking this was still not implemented/planned lol

Concerning the name of the MC, we are still undecided, indeed we plan to have dialogues fully voiced in the future, changing the name pronouced in each dialogue would not be complicated, but to do it every time the name is said will be a problem.
i was more thinking of leaving the name in the dialogues out and do some writting around it that you never need to actual use his name but if you can manage to get the name pronouced no matter what the player inputs would surely be the better option.
some games are just putting his name at the end of the sentence and stopping the voiceover before the name starts.
sticking with a name just puts him into a third person perspective and never works good as long as you're not stanleys parable

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
It definitely looks like it has a lot of potential, and I like that you're engaging with the feedback (though releasing a tech demo to the public can be a risky move). A lot of 3D adult games tend to die off rather quickly though, so I'm hoping you'll stick with it so I can see that potential come to fruition. And I'm serious about that potential, it's ambitious and looks really nice. Though those are two major ingredients in game development burnout. But I am seriously rooting for ya'll!

Some things that I'd like to suggest, because all too often I see them missing from games like this:

- A *ton* of sex positions will go a long way, especially if there are variations. All too often I see games that look great and have decent gameplay/story but have a very limited set of sex scenes. And sex scenes are an important ingredient in these games! Should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't if some games are any indication. And if you do go the route of a wide variety of sex scenes... I don't see nearly enough of the 'full body hug' missionary; when the girl wraps both her arms and her legs around the guy. Hot as fuck, both visually and being on the receiving end!

- If you REALLY wanted to set your sex scenes apart, having them be more than a three to four seconds loop would make look great too. One of the kings of 2D sex animations, Najar, has some incredible attention to detail. You definitely get the vibe that he's actually fucked before, and that he likes it sexy and intimate.

- Of course, both of those things I suggested take time, money, and know-how. And as a small indie team that's not necessarily an option, I know. Honestly, if you just chose one of them it would make a huge difference. Either a wide variety of sex positions or nicely animated/detailed ones that are more than just simple loops. Food for thought.

- Mind you that my personal experience with game-making is on the visual novel/sandbox side of things, and the only thing I know about Unity/working with 3d models is that it's a lot of work (from attempting it and quickly giving up a few years ago). So while the things I mentioned would be fantastic, I admit I have insufficient knowledge to know whether either of those are realistic for ya'll to pull off. With that in mind...

- Something that would be simpler (on a technical level) but would go a *long* way would be making sure the characters are interesting enough to warrant the dialogue. If you find that you can't write compelling characters, don't go overboard on the dialogue. Well-written characters enhance the fucking for me, but poorly written characters are just obstacles between me and the fucking. So make sure you get lots of feedback on the writing quality, and don't take any criticisms personally. And if in the end the writing just isn't impressing people no matter what you try... it might be worthwhile to change the game direction a bit and cut back on it drastically, as painful as that can be :-/

- Finally, beware trying to please everyone. It's not gonna happen. It's okay to cast a broad net within a target demographic, but don't try to capture too many target demographics. Trying to please everyone won't please anyone, because fetishists can detect half-assed attempts to appeal to them from a mile away. Believe me, I'm one of them.

- You mentioned having game development experience, but it wasn't clear if you've made an adult game before, so the advice I'm giving is specifically from the perspective of adult games as opposed to games in general.

Addendum: Forgot to mention, don't forget optimization! I know you've got experience in game dev, so apologies if this is a no-brainer for you, but just remember that if few people can run the game, few people will back the game.

I'm always on the lookout for good 3d games in the adult market (there are very few, and most of the decent ones are just that: decent), so I'm always pulling for anyone daring to tackle the daunting task. If things are looking good down the line, I'll definitely throw some financial support your way, so don't give up! And know that people usually watch and wait a while before deciding to back a project financially, because we've gotten burned way too many times.

So don't lose heart over a small amount of patrons; most of us are watching from the proverbial bushes to see if you seem like you'll deliver on what you're offering.

And, uh... *cough* if there's planned pregnancy content... you'll have me by the balls, so to speak. Just putting that out there XD
Hey !
Thank you very much for this point of view, it is really inspiring and encouraging!
Indeed, we are going into something super difficult... the good thing is that we realized it before launching the first demo!
We used to develop escape games... We posted a game on Steam for free after working on it for a few months, and we loved developing it. In faith, we started to think about another type of game... more StoryTelling oriented. And that's when we thought about adult games, being a player for a while now, I always wondered if it was worth the effort. And after a few years and a good experience in GameDev, in late March 2023, I called my buddy and told him " Let's go and make a super immersive game for adults "... And we started the adventure haha.
At the beginning, everything was going VERY fast. The level design was done in a few days (with the help of assets and prefab developped for our other games...) But the moment where everything changed : The DAZ 3D to Unreal Engine 5.1
We would have never guessed how difficult it would be to Retarget skeletons, for hours, and then once finished, the animation import would create monstrous bugs that would make us start all over again... several times.

That's when we understood why so few adult games were made this way.
But we kept going, and I'm super happy to have so much feedback compared to my previous games...

From June, I would have several months free, since I can live on my savings for a while. And I'm super excited to be able to test new technology like Motion Capture and to be able to add it into my games.
Honestly, I don't expect to win any money from this game, at least not at first. If Making money was the goal, Steam would have been much more efficient than Patreon / Itch.io.

Perf : Yes actually the accessibility of the game (and therefore its optimization) are super important. Our first game could only run on 1080ti in Low... and we got destroyed by the critics for it!
But indeed, accessible games are the future. If Among Us worked, It’s because it was free and ran on almost every phone and PC in the world.
We have already reduced the size of the game by half (Our Demo 4 was 4Gb with half the content :p) and we plan to enable low cost gamePlay with cartoon like graphics to let people play the game with potato PC :)
It will probably be a different build as we will have to disable so many UE5 tech that It will probably break our game haha.

Story wise, we already have a good script involving Mafia, and other unexpected stuff inspired by Korean Webtoons. But we are not confident in writting. So pretty much all the new gameplay will be gun fights (Optional) and infiltration (Also optional).

To conclude, as you said, we won’t please everyone. But, between us, we plan to be NoNTR, and pregnancy… is on the ToDo list… ;)

Reactions: Savor and kidoman

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
that explains why she teleported into the house, was thinking this was still not implemented/planned lol

i was more thinking of leaving the name in the dialogues out and do some writting around it that you never need to actual use his name but if you can manage to get the name pronouced no matter what the player inputs would surely be the better option.
some games are just putting his name at the end of the sentence and stopping the voiceover before the name starts.
sticking with a name just puts him into a third person perspective and never works good as long as you're not stanleys parable
Yeah, for the AI we actually added a backup plan, even if it fail to move, it won’t bug out the save of the player and the game will continue haha :D

Actualy, giving a nickname for the player could be a good solution, we will keep that in mind, thanks !
But, let’s try the hard way, just for fun. If we can TTS the choosen name to all dialogues, it would be sooo cool for story telling :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savor