• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Elite School [v0.1] [Hytaq]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverIMG.png

Overview:
In this version of the demo you can move around the map using WASD.
Outside your house is where you can teleport to an area to have sex with two women​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: Hytaq - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

coverIMG.png Demo4_1.png Demo4_2.png Demo4_3.png Demo4_4.png HG_GamesB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
although the overview says very little apparently it seems to me to be more of the same ...weak tags

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
if you have one....

My internet been acting up and shit has been posting weirdly left and right on me. Bad storms
Oh don't get me wrong, last time you uploaded was funny. Don't worry about it.

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I can't imagine how ....lacking, the first three demos must have been.
Yes, they were just to test Some dick physics and boobs physics, level design… This demo is more of a performance test than anything else.

The story will start in version 0.1. The next demos will be just an implementation of our technology like full body phisics, AI generated Character integration (For Endless dialogue and random scenario generation ) and finaly MetaHuman integration for photorealistic faces (not gonna lie, The heads of the actual characters look like zombies :/ )

If you want to report your PC performances, go to Discord : Or by mail : contact@hytaq.io :)

Reactions: Torquemadder

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not even a tech demo, because there's literally no gameplay tech to display, only a couple of animations. Any idiot can start a new game design and insert characters with animation. What we need to see is some actual gameplay.

Wait until you have some before you update something that we should call a "game". we see lots of UE games that never make it past what you show.

PS: This game should not even be half the size it currently is. Not more than about a gigabyte extracted.

Hytaq

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
This is not even a tech demo, because there's literally no gameplay tech to display, only a couple of animations. Any idiot can start a new game design and insert characters with animation. What we need to see is some actual gameplay.

Wait until you have some before you update something that we should call a "game". we see lots of UE games that never make it past what you show.

PS: This game should not even be half the size it currently is. Not more than about a gigabyte extracted.
We were hoping for a lot of feedback on performance, but we have very little...
So we're going to go straight to V0.1, which shouldn't take long since we already have all the dialogs written

The files are so big because even though it is not shown, we have kept all the features in development in the release

Now the big question, According to you, should we start by adding our innovations, even if the content remains small and unfinished, or should we directly attack the story and add the innovations later ?