VN Others Completed Elisa: The Innkeeper [v1.7] [Neoclassic Games]

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
well, i just tried the mega link and it works fine for me
With Mega, yes.
i tried the mega download, i had no problem to run the game. But my windows firewall popped up, and i gave it permission to access internet.. it was the same with the ggogle link,when i ran the game, firewall popped up..

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Any chance of the sequal getting posted too?
This was their first game, there is no sequal.. not yet anyway.. This game(full version) was only released this year... If you mean the previous free release, the game startes out with the pre-release.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
This was their first game, there is no sequal.. not yet anyway.. This game(full version) was only released this year... If you mean the previous free release, the game startes out with the pre-release.
Ah my bad, i guess the site i looked at had a google translate version of the name cause it looked slightly different.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is this the Version: 1.5 + H-Rated DLC? I found something in syscomincs that says 1.8GB

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The soundtrack in this game sounds familiar... peraphs the work of either Adrian Von Ziegler or BrunuhVille? Either way I love both the music and the art but hate the way the story is delivered. It feels like I'm playing a chess game against myself, or playing a DnD session with only myself... its not fun when I'm playin all the characters in the game and dictating how they say/react to the situations.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The soundtrack in this game sounds familiar... peraphs the work of either Adrian Von Ziegler or BrunuhVille? Either way I love both the music and the art but hate the way the story is delivered. It feels like I'm playing a chess game against myself, or playing a DnD session with only myself... its not fun when I'm playin all the characters in the game and dictating how they say/react to the situations.
Of course it is Ziegler (and maybe somebody else also).

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Try this mirror

I just started playing it and it works fine for me. I just zipped up the version I had.
Censorship
: No Sexual Content
I don't know thread was uploaded with H-patch or wasn't, but anyway when the thread was published, nobody closed the thread because of the lack of sexual content, and it's funny, because I asked who have sex scenes with censorship and even some fetishes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but rejected this one because of ( )
Ryahn said:
EDIT: Denied due to not being a what is really on F95. This is more of a PG13 movie.
, maybe you're sitting in the wrong place?
P.S. I'm really glad posted "Elisa" and I didn't have claims when he posted this one without sexual content but for the sake of justice, I would like to note that Ryahn behaved like an arrogant hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

Censorship
: No Sexual Content
I don't know thread was uploaded with H-patch or wasn't, but anyway when the thread was published, nobody closed the thread because of the lack of sexual content, and it's funny, because I asked who have sex scenes with censorship and even some fetishes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but rejected this one because of ( )

, maybe you're sitting in the wrong place?
P.S. I'm really glad posted "Elisa" and I didn't have claims when he posted this one without sexual content but for the sake of justice, I would like to note that Ryahn behaved like an arrogant hypocrite.
The decision was mine not Ryahn's. The game doesn't feature any nudity at all and has quite a few about lack of nudity, lack of sexual content, and lack of any patch. Ryahn asked me if it should still be posted and I said "if there's no adult content or nudity at all, then no".

If you compare those screenshots you linked to the ones in the OP of this game thread (especially the last 2) the difference is night and day.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Making more mirrors since nya no longer works

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
If you compare those screenshots you linked to the ones in the OP of this game thread (especially the last 2) the difference is night and day.
Okay.
1. If you read the OP of this thread you would see "Censorship: No Sexual Content". Version of game in this thread has no H-content at all. And these screenshots don't relate to what is being give out in version of game in this thread. Following your logic you have to reupload the game with H-patch or close this thread beacuse of
there's no adult content or nudity at all
2. Yes, G&G doesn't have nudity at all, but there's sex scene. Since when are sex scenes not part of adult content?

P.S. I'm sorry for blaming . But this does not negate the fact that Ryanh helped to upload the version of "Elisa" without H-content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Oy, i almost downloaded this because i didn't read through all the lines to find the "No sexual content" and just saw the last 2 pics showing sexual content.
So is there sex or isn't there?

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"So is there sex or isn't there?"
Yes there is - H-Patch is listed Here -
Its a free download.

Also like