Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the game, kinda surprised you didn't go for the best one from Lune - Evil Women Executives: FullMoon Night. Maybe it were only me but i greatly enjoyed how they wrote that story(mostly).

Tintero de Coco

Oct 27, 2023
Does anyone know if a version with the additional scenes was ever released? I've been looking everywhere for ages and can't seem to find any that's not just the base game.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Now all we need is a walkthrough for this game so we can unlock all CGs.
Easy walkthrough:
1) Bad End: Choose not to take the Power from the Tree
2) Monster End: Choose to give Power to your Mercenaries when confronting the Elf Queen
3) Kuroinu End: Choose to hand over the Elven Nation to the Humans when talking to the Human king (I call it the Kuroinu End because the Elf Nation will become a Slave Nation like Kuroinu)
4) Individual Girls Endings: Choose any of the girl's path and do it all the way to the end.
5) Oyakodon End: Choose the Elf Princess's path but do NOT end it. Choose the Elf Queen's path then the option to choose both the Princess and the Queen will appear.
6) Harem End: Do NOT complete any of the girls' paths. Choose all of them without finishing any of them.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Once I'm done with the project I'm working on. It'll be my debut on the translation scene, then I can work on this.
So you're going to give this a half decent translation? HOpe you get to it soon.

The translation is "readable" but it is ... kind of a boner killer when I have to mentally translate everytime it uses the wrong pronoun (sometimes even changing stuff like me to her so it's not even just gender getting messed up) or uses a weird term like "Prenatal belly pussy".

I mean it's better than nothing but I'd much prefer a translation that doesn't require constant reinterpretation.

Any idea when you might get to it?

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
So you're going to give this a half decent translation? HOpe you get to it soon.

The translation is "readable" but it is ... kind of a boner killer when I have to mentally translate everytime it uses the wrong pronoun (sometimes even changing stuff like me to her so it's not even just gender getting messed up) or uses a weird term like "Prenatal belly pussy".

I mean it's better than nothing but I'd much prefer a translation that doesn't require constant reinterpretation.

Any idea when you might get to it?
First I need to finish the VN I'm working on, it's another elf-centric VN by Lune but it's been slow. I wanted to start my Patreon after I finished it but given the time it's taking, I may make it before so I can put out the updates I've made. You think that I'd get patrons?

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
First I need to finish the VN I'm working on, it's another elf-centric VN by Lune but it's been slow. I wanted to start my Patreon after I finished it but given the time it's taking, I may make it before so I can put out the updates I've made. You think that I'd get patrons?
I mean if you're doing one of Lune's games, not to mention an elf game, you could probably get at least a couple? Depends on people's financial situations and willingness to patreon and such. But you should be able to get eyes on you. Especially if you can put out updates or demos showing what your work looks like.

Bye the way. I don't know if this will help you but another user on here (dazedanon) has been putting out games translated with chat gpt 3.5 or even 4. It has it's issues but it's by far the highest quality non human translation. I'm not suggesting you use it completely. But you could potentially use it for some of the more generic dialogue that lacks nuance and just forces you to spend time translating ... or something along those lines. Just to be clear GPT translation isn't perfect and it can still have issues with pronouns. But the issue is less severe than classical machine translation. So it's not the best if you want high quality translation but it's more usable especially as an aid.
Especially if you're just starting out you could probably ask them about their approach and see if you want to use at least part of it.

Or you could ignore all of this and do things a different way. This is just a suggestion.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I mean if you're doing one of Lune's games, not to mention an elf game, you could probably get at least a couple? Depends on people's financial situations and willingness to patreon and such. But you should be able to get eyes on you. Especially if you can put out updates or demos showing what your work looks like.

Bye the way. I don't know if this will help you but another user on here (dazedanon) has been putting out games translated with chat gpt 3.5 or even 4. It has it's issues but it's by far the highest quality non human translation. I'm not suggesting you use it completely. But you could potentially use it for some of the more generic dialogue that lacks nuance and just forces you to spend time translating ... or something along those lines. Just to be clear GPT translation isn't perfect and it can still have issues with pronouns. But the issue is less severe than classical machine translation. So it's not the best if you want high quality translation but it's more usable especially as an aid.
Especially if you're just starting out you could probably ask them about their approach and see if you want to use at least part of it.

Or you could ignore all of this and do things a different way. This is just a suggestion.
Dazedanon was actually the one who introduced me to both the extraction/repack tool and ChatGPT. I’ve been using that initial translation along with google translate and my own knowledge of Japanese in order to make it more coherent. I also add my own style to change it so characters sound more western or how I’d think they’d talk (even though I still use san, chan and sama). It may not be to the letter, but I think it’s to the spirit. Thanks for talking to me. Maybe I’ll release what I’ve done after I’ve seen how much it costs to post on those file sharing sites…

Dark-Stalker

Nov 25, 2022
I am unable to get the game to launch, I just get small pop-up in japanese that I assume is an error window.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote