RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ElfFreaky-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ryleru

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Elf Freaky [v0.1 Beta] [Ryle] Compressed

Win(~163MB):

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: Silosilo and ryleru

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
:cry:

ELF FREAKY TRIAL RUN ENDS!
It's unfortunate but I blew it bruuuuu. Though it was very good learning experience. Developing this game kind of a mess but doing this for 3 months, I got the gist of how to finally do it, Not that it's hard to make games at RPG Maker but I didn't have the plans to advance the game for the next coming months. The current state of the game doesn't have an objection which made the games just letting you have the stuff, As much I don't want to make the game grindy, it backfire as I don't have some sort of filler to have the game packed or have at least some sort of mechanics, I do have that Sandbox Seggs Scene but I feel like it's not enough. I can try and brute force may way on the narrative but I don't wanna brick it to the point where it'll just be a big mess. So yeah, I decided to put the game in hiatus by month and do the most basic thing you do in game development and It's the fricking planning lel. Though my main issue was that I didn't plan the story ahead, I only have the script written up to this current version and now I'm clueless what to do next because the game didn't have much mechanic to somehow fill the games. Rookie writer mistake from me ;_;. By next game, I'll try to write a draft where I have a clear ending on it and prolly make a shorter one, like 5 chapters minimum.

So yeah, Back to the drawing board for me, Though I got to work on commissions by next month, I'll be using the remainder of September on writing so I won't mess it up again! I decided to tackle some niche this time so I did ran a poll on my twitter a while ago to have a broader view. I'm all set to do an OneeShota concept this time but do ya'll think?

Milf & Shota (Legal)
80%

Futanari
20%

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
2dcg nice, any word on this game?
:cry:

ELF FREAKY TRIAL RUN ENDS!
It's unfortunate but I blew it bruuuuu. Though it was very good learning experience. Developing this game kind of a mess but doing this for 3 months, I got the gist of how to finally do it, Not that it's hard to make games at RPG Maker but I didn't have the plans to advance the game for the next coming months. The current state of the game doesn't have an objection which made the games just letting you have the stuff, As much I don't want to make the game grindy, it backfire as I don't have some sort of filler to have the game packed or have at least some sort of mechanics, I do have that Sandbox Seggs Scene but I feel like it's not enough. I can try and brute force may way on the narrative but I don't wanna brick it to the point where it'll just be a big mess. So yeah, I decided to put the game in hiatus by month and do the most basic thing you do in game development and It's the fricking planning lel. Though my main issue was that I didn't plan the story ahead, I only have the script written up to this current version and now I'm clueless what to do next because the game didn't have much mechanic to somehow fill the games. Rookie writer mistake from me ;_;. By next game, I'll try to write a draft where I have a clear ending on it and prolly make a shorter one, like 5 chapters minimum.

So yeah, Back to the drawing board for me, Though I got to work on commissions by next month, I'll be using the remainder of September on writing so I won't mess it up again! I decided to tackle some niche this time so I did ran a poll on my twitter a while ago to have a broader view. I'm all set to do an OneeShota concept this time but do ya'll think?

Milf & Shota (Legal)
80%

Futanari
20%
dam this looked nice too

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
It seems like there's a v0.2 available on itch.io
(PS : even though it was released two months ago,
and I found this Blue Archive animation on 'www/movies/New folder' was it suppose to be there xD ?)

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...other game is on hiatus too now....sad....
GAME DEVING HIATUS

Hey ya'll! Hope you guys got a fresh start for this new year! As I titled this, I won't be able to develop Milky Therapy for now, My financial situation is kinda dire recently and coming on this year, I decided to drop the ball and come back on commissions full-time. The last time I did this, I quit this place but this time, I think I could manage. Unfortunately my commission count has been decreasing ever year so fortunately for this place, I could work on my former schedule of 2-3 artworks/month. Gotta still need to practice Spine 2d Pro animation too so I'm sure that'll be a monthly thing too!

So yeah . . . Thank you guys for staying after all of bs and I'm very for my disappointments! Entering 2024 blows on me already but I hope you guys cook this year! (I'll let you cook bruuuuu)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Country-side Bro got a special package from her Big Sister! Spoiler alert, It’s a freakable robot!
His big sister. Country-side bro is a boy, so it would be his big sister.

My expectations are fairly low when you're not even using the term fuckable and substitute freakable in both the game description and game itself.

Reactions: Eleyth