AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Country-side Bro got a special package from her Big Sister."

Man...this sister is amazing, i wish she could come home to see her gift being used...

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElfFreaky-0.2Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The breast, it looks like there was supposed to be arms crossed.
If it was properly drawn, that line of shadow wouldn't be there.
I don't think that looks like AI, you can even see the brush strokes in the CG's. Also this is completely consistent with the rest of the art the dev does on twitter.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that looks like AI, you can even see the brush strokes in the CG's. Also this is completely consistent with the rest of the art the dev does on twitter.
Maybe, was just responding to the comment, but after I saw that, don't really see why someone would draw clothing that way. It makes it uncanny + Can't un-see it.

Don't use twitter,*, so I'll just take your word for it. *And off the other SS (of the profile/tacky), it looks like the same body image with expressions/eyes being replaced.

dsfhsd12

Jun 11, 2017
" freakable robot" Bro seriously? XD You watched to much BSG for that "Pun" to happen XD

For all those not knowing : Frak was used in the BSG Remake instead of F*ck, wich was somewhat strange but then started to feel in universe PLUS they didnt need to censor it or lift the age verification (Same as for Frell in another great Scifi series XD)