• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
So apparently there is only a single scene involving pregnancy at the end. Depending on choices or whatever it is either a dominant or submissive variant (with essentially the same CG).

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah the male domination tag should be removed, since it only in one scene at the very end lol and 99% of the rest of the game is femdom and the weird nonsensical story.

Reactions: Brandon123

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Yeah the male domination tag should be removed, since it only in one scene at the very end lol and 99% of the rest of the game is femdom and the weird nonsensical story.
This has always been the case with this site. If a game has a singular scene of a particular genre, it gets tagged. Doesn't matter if it's 0.1% of the game lol

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Nice a femdom game :giggle: does this developer have any other similar games?

Last edited:

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
Being a man of culture and simple pleasures involving pointy ears... I clicked on this game... My thought process below

Elves *perks up* :oops:
-yes

Sexy elves *YES* :love:
-YES

Dommy mommies *unsure* :unsure:
-Not quite my thing? Maybe? Am I in denial?

Elf dommy mommy? o_O *CONFUS*
-I don't know

Elf dommy mommy in sexy lingerie? :love::unsure:o_O *MORE CONFUS*
-I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

*clicks download*

Some time later..... (y)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes